Hamilton Gaffe Will Always Be Remembered

Hamilton Gaffe Will Always Be Remembered

There are 2 comments on the NBC Dallas story from Oct 4, 2012, titled Hamilton Gaffe Will Always Be Remembered. In it, NBC Dallas reports that:

Before we get started, let's make one thing abundantly clear: Josh Hamilton didn't lose Wednesday's game, and consequently the AL West, for the Texas Rangers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Dallas.

Tracy Thompson

Union, NJ

#1 Oct 6, 2012
He was not the only one that made error or strike out so why is it that he gets the crap
We love yout Josh. I will always be you fan
sup

United States

#2 Oct 14, 2012
I agree with Tracy it wasn't just josh Hamilton he just made a bad error I bet if anybody else was out there they would be under pressure too and probably would choke.I can't believe that people would boo him I remember when he came in and saved them a couple of times with his bat

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

American League West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Felix, heart of order locks for Opening Day Nov 6 johnnyj 1
News Another strange abrupt ending for Rangers after... Oct '16 Fundiementally ill 1
News Los Angeles Angels: Mike Scioscia Continues To ... Oct '16 john b 1
News Leading Off: Mets host Subway Series, Pirates n... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 2
News Cole Hamels confirms he blocked traded to Astro... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Fart news 2
News Thompson: A's could still vie for wild-card berth (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fart news 2
News Cruz hits 14th HR, Hernandez pitches Mariners p... (May '15) May '15 Fartman 2
More from around the web