Red Sox Win, Keeps Clinch From Rays, ...

Red Sox Win, Keeps Clinch From Rays, Yanks

There are 1 comment on the FOXReno story from Sep 28, 2010, titled Red Sox Win, Keeps Clinch From Rays, Yanks. In it, FOXReno reports that:

Clay Buchholz outpitched Mark Buehrle and the Boston Red Sox beat the Chicago White Sox 6-1 Monday night, postponing a pair of clinching parties for their AL East rivals.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FOXReno.

libera

Providence, RI

#1 Sep 28, 2010
Too bad they don't have other great pitchers besides Bucky and Lester. They'd be on top if they hadn't spent so much for so many losers like DiceK , Lackey, Wakefield and a poor bullpen (except Bard). Time to re-haul, Theo. That includes Papelbon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

American League East Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Three who could be potential bargain February s... Feb 3 ThreePharts 2
News An Optimistic View Of What Could Be Jan '18 Could Pharts 2
News Boston Red Sox John Farrell's status again up i... Oct '17 Farting Players 2
News Seattle Mariners: 3 steps to making the playoffs (Sep '16) Sep '16 Johnnyj 1
News Brian McCann calls Yankees' kids 'Best young gr... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Stella Velasquez 6
News Hal Steinbrenner should blame himself, too, for... (May '16) May '16 Spike 3
News MLB roundup: A-Rod reaches 3,000 hits, Yankees win (Jun '15) Apr '16 user103350 3
More from around the web