Rays Slugger Ramirez Announces His Re...

Rays Slugger Ramirez Announces His Retirement

There are 6 comments on the WFMZ story from Apr 8, 2011, titled Rays Slugger Ramirez Announces His Retirement. In it, WFMZ reports that:

Tampa Bay slugger Manny Ramirez tested positive for a banned substance for the second time and informed Major League Baseball on Friday that he is retiring rather than face a 100-game suspension.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

Lehigh Valley

United States

#1 Apr 8, 2011
Good riddens a-hole
Bethlehem Boy

AOL

#2 Apr 9, 2011
He, as other cheaters, should be fired and asked to repay the big money they get. Perhaps no pension would be in order.
walter catasauqua

Whitehall, PA

#3 Apr 9, 2011
comments 1 and 2 eloquently stated.
mike

Birdsboro, PA

#6 Apr 9, 2011
And he should be banned from baseball, just as Pete Rose is wrongfully subjected to.
KeepGtimoOpen

Bethlehem, PA

#7 Apr 9, 2011
cya scum bag
Gerri

Macungie, PA

#8 Apr 9, 2011
I agree with Mike from Oley. He is right on the mark.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

American League East Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boston Red Sox John Farrell's status again up i... Oct '17 Farting Players 2
News Seattle Mariners: 3 steps to making the playoffs (Sep '16) Sep '16 Johnnyj 1
News Brian McCann calls Yankees' kids 'Best young gr... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Stella Velasquez 6
News Hal Steinbrenner should blame himself, too, for... (May '16) May '16 Spike 3
News MLB roundup: A-Rod reaches 3,000 hits, Yankees win (Jun '15) Apr '16 user103350 3
News Leading Off: Mets host Subway Series, Pirates n... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 2
News Brian Cashman Sounds Like He Has No Faith In Th... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Fart news 2
More from around the web