Questions with Bob Sansevere: Former ...

Questions with Bob Sansevere: Former Twins GM Andy MacPhail

There are 1 comment on the TwinCities.com story from Apr 17, 2011, titled Questions with Bob Sansevere: Former Twins GM Andy MacPhail. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Baltimore Orioles president of baseball operations Andy McPhail surveys the practice fields from a balcony as Orioles pitchers and catchers worked out at Ed Smith Stadium during baseball spring training in Sarasota, Fla., Saturday, Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Mark

Omaha, NE

#1 Apr 18, 2011
What did he really do in Minnesota? The core playes om thpse teams drafted, signned and developed by the Calvin Griffith regime. MacPhail did bring in a couple of key free agent, but look at the condition of the farm system after he left. It took the Twins ten years to recover.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

American League East Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News An Optimistic View Of What Could Be Jan 9 Could Pharts 2
News Boston Red Sox John Farrell's status again up i... Oct '17 Farting Players 2
News Seattle Mariners: 3 steps to making the playoffs (Sep '16) Sep '16 Johnnyj 1
News Brian McCann calls Yankees' kids 'Best young gr... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Stella Velasquez 6
News Hal Steinbrenner should blame himself, too, for... (May '16) May '16 Spike 3
News MLB roundup: A-Rod reaches 3,000 hits, Yankees win (Jun '15) Apr '16 user103350 3
News Leading Off: Mets host Subway Series, Pirates n... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 2
More from around the web