NY Yankees Trade Scenarios: Why Giancarlo Stanton Is Worth Giving Up the Farm

Nov 20, 2012 Read more: BleacherReport

Giancarlo Stanton rounds the bases after one of his 37 home runs during a Sep. 29 game against the Philadelphia Phillies Jason Arnold/Getty Images As the New York Yankees hold firm to their position that the team will limit next year's payroll to $189 million or less, New York may want to consider offering the farm for the Miami Marlins' 's ... (more)

Read more
wchandler334

Fayetteville, NC

#1 Nov 20, 2012
I DON'T BELIEVE THE CURRENT OWNERS WILL SPENT MONEY TO GET THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO WIN ANOTHER WORLD SERIES, MUCH LESS ANOTHER ALC CHAMPSHIP.I BET GEORGE IS TURNING OVER IN HIS GRAVE,BECAUSE OF THE HIS SON'S ARE RUNNING THINGS.I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A YANKEE FAN, BUT TO MUCH TALK ABOUT LESS SPENDING TELLS ME.THE NEW OWNERS NOT GIVE A DAM.,ABOUT HISTORY AND WINNING. PLEASE GET OFF YOUR BUTTS AND MAKE THE YANNKEES WINNERS AGAIN.
Jeff Loria

Miami, FL

#2 Nov 21, 2012
wchandler334 wrote:
I DON'T BELIEVE THE CURRENT OWNERS WILL SPENT MONEY TO GET THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO WIN ANOTHER WORLD SERIES, MUCH LESS ANOTHER ALC CHAMPSHIP.I BET GEORGE IS TURNING OVER IN HIS GRAVE,BECAUSE OF THE HIS SON'S ARE RUNNING THINGS.I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A YANKEE FAN, BUT TO MUCH TALK ABOUT LESS SPENDING TELLS ME.THE NEW OWNERS NOT GIVE A DAM.,ABOUT HISTORY AND WINNING. PLEASE GET OFF YOUR BUTTS AND MAKE THE YANNKEES WINNERS AGAIN.
You think the Steinkids are cheap?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Major League Baseball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2015 Chicago Cubs: Wait 'Til Next Year 22 hr tom wingo 6
News Reddick's 3-Run Homer Sends A's To 5-0 Victory ... Sun tom wingo 2
News McClendon: Early adversity will help Mariners '... Sun Johnnyj 1
News (L-R) Robinson Cano and Nelson Cruz Apr 18 tom wingo 2
News Hill's double lifts Diamondbacks past Giants Apr 17 tom wingo 2
News Johnny Manziel at Rangers game days after leavi... Apr 17 Johnny Rehab 2
News Mariners look good for shot at MLB playoffs Apr 16 tom wingo 2
More from around the web