Molly Beers: David Wright's Offseason...

Molly Beers: David Wright's Offseason Gets Even Better After Engagement to Model

There are 3 comments on the BleacherReport story from Jan 21, 2013, titled Molly Beers: David Wright's Offseason Gets Even Better After Engagement to Model. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

Unless you've recently won the lottery and married a super model, New York Mets third baseman David Wright is having a better winter than you.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

XFlushing Fan

Elmhurst, NY

#1 Jan 21, 2013
Congratulations to Molly and David! May you both have many years of happiness ahead!
sophie

San Salvador, El Salvador

#2 Jan 21, 2013
Would you like to know more about David's gorgeous fiancee Molly Beers? Click here:
http://slimcelebrity.com/celebrity-athletes/m...
Mets Fan Forever

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Feb 12, 2013
Unlike that overrated Notre Dame LB who had a fake girlfriend, Molly is 100% real and David is 100% straight unlike that has been SS in the Bronx who has allegedly dated Mariah Carey & Minka Kelly. End of Story!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Major League Baseball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Are the Colorado Rockies a Sleeper Team? (Mar '15) 7 min Brandon98 3
Just wanted to share something I found useful May 25 JohnPeter45 1
News Hal Steinbrenner should blame himself, too, for... May 23 Spike 3
News Kent, Magowan join Bay Area Sports HOF May 18 Sheri 1
News Chicago White Sox: The case for more Tyler Sala... May 18 Ozzie Guillen 1
News Baffoe: Cardinals' Sour Grapes Over Jason Heywa... May 16 julie 3
News Ellsbury hoping to avoid going on 15-day DL May 12 Spike 6
More from around the web