Red Sox put Daisuke Matsuzaka on the ...

Red Sox put Daisuke Matsuzaka on the DL and dump Bobby Jenks

There are 2 comments on the MassLive.com story from Jul 3, 2012, titled Red Sox put Daisuke Matsuzaka on the DL and dump Bobby Jenks. In it, MassLive.com reports that:

The Boston Red Sox have spent most of this season looking at the All-Star break as the dividing point between the team they are fielding and the team they want.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MassLive.com.

soxfaninfl

Tarpon Springs, FL

#1 Jul 4, 2012
he has never bought into being a red sox player. he fought management from day 1. he's a prima-dona. he's not a gamer. in MLB reality he has a feeble body, and who knows what's going on in his head. he was a total waste of all the $ they spent to sign him, and all the wasted resources trying to salvage him. they should have dumped him before the surgery. never was consistent even in his best year. he's a total BUST.
Ozzie Guillen

Chicago, IL

#2 Jul 5, 2012
soxfaninfl wrote:
he has never bought into being a red sox player. he fought management from day 1. he's a prima-dona. he's not a gamer. in MLB reality he has a feeble body, and who knows what's going on in his head. he was a total waste of all the $ they spent to sign him, and all the wasted resources trying to salvage him. they should have dumped him before the surgery. never was consistent even in his best year. he's a total BUST.
Iffy ju talkin about Bobby Yenks den I agree wiff ju 100%. He get lucky an win a Woorl Series...wiff a great Manager....den don't do nathin after dat. Booby Yenks was nathin but a falsh-inna-pants bum. He better not eben try to come to Miami.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Major League Baseball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 15 First Nations to compete in 2nd annual 'Beyo... 2 hr ZenTu 2
News Brian McCann calls Yankees' kids 'Best young gr... Tue Stella Velasquez 6
News A-Rod all but ruling out return in '17 Tue El Cacique 1
News Broxton, Carter homers rally Brewers past Mariners Aug 22 johnnyj 1
News Phillies manager: Altherr may replace Herrera i... Aug 21 Mary 2
News San Francisco to honor Tony Bennett with statue... Aug 20 Shay 1
News Did You Say B.J. Upton Sucks? (Oct '08) Aug 16 fishkev55 5
More from around the web