Monster burger: Warning label urged f...

Monster burger: Warning label urged for team's monster burger, ...

There are 1 comment on the The Morning Call story from Mar 31, 2009, titled Monster burger: Warning label urged for team's monster burger, .... In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Minor league team promotes a "dietary disaster" West Michigan Whitecaps offer a 4-pound, $20 burger with 4,800 calories.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Emeril Lagse

Seoul, Korea

#1 Mar 31, 2009
Well, I plan to open a restaurant at Lehigh Valley Coca-Cola Field for the Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs for their fan base of pigs and piglets who are known to have Iron Stomachs.

We will put that hamburger to shame when I roll out the Iron Pigs for Iron Stomachs 10,000 calorie pork BBQ sandwhich. Coca-Cola will provide a FREE 64 oz bottle of DIET COKE to offset those extra calories. It will only cost $19.99 because this is a recession and the Lehigh Valley is notorious cheap and susceptable to marketing gimmicks such as a$0.01 less that it psychologically makes it seem they are getting a good deal.

Go Pigs!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Michigan Whitecaps Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mich. minor-league team to offer bacon-shell taco (Mar '13) Mar '13 Kat Cherzmitt 4
News Michelle Obama's obesity initiative versus the ... (Feb '10) Feb '10 travis763 1
News Josh Kowalczyk, an intern with the West Michiga... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Winnywho 1
News Warning sought for burger the size of your head (Apr '09) Apr '09 smokey 2
News Stilt walker reaches Grand Haven (May '08) May '08 SUE 5
News WZZM13 WATER COOLER - Stilt walker reaches Gran... (May '08) May '08 croton neighbor 4
More from around the web