R-Phils Set Opening Night Attendance ...

R-Phils Set Opening Night Attendance Record

There are 2 comments on the WFMZ story from Apr 10, 2009, titled R-Phils Set Opening Night Attendance Record. In it, WFMZ reports that:

If you were at last night's season opener for the Reading Phillies and thought it was a bit crowded, you're not alone.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

urnme

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Apr 10, 2009
I thought the news on Thursday evening at 5:30 contained far too much sports. Not everyone is so sports active.
peggy d

Lawrence, KS

#2 Apr 21, 2009
Love listening to the R-Phils from Lawrence Kansas. Today is Gus Milners Birthday and hope he gets lots of birthday wishes from the fans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reading Phillies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Local Woman Sues Phillie Phanatic (Jun '10) Jun '10 Adrian Fox 3
News City Council Votes To Take Loan For Stadium Rep... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Robert 2
News Minor Leagues: Reading's Worley gets win in All... (Jul '09) Oct '09 METS_Will_Fail_2010 3
News $10M makeover planned for Reading Phillies park (Aug '09) Aug '09 DARK STAR 1
News No title (Aug '09) Aug '09 michelle wampole 2
News IronPigs, R-Phils Get Ready for Opening Day (Apr '09) Apr '09 Sue 3
News LaPorta's late homer lifts Aeros to victory (Jul '08) Jul '08 PDT1420 1
More from around the web