Cory Dunlap Goes Yard In The Ninth To...

Cory Dunlap Goes Yard In The Ninth To Hand The Jacksonville Suns A 3-1 Win Over The Carolina Mudcats

There are 1 comment on the Minor League News story from May 19, 2007, titled Cory Dunlap Goes Yard In The Ninth To Hand The Jacksonville Suns A 3-1 Win Over The Carolina Mudcats. In it, Minor League News reports that:

Suns first baseman Cory Dunlap hit an opposite field, two-run homerun through the ninth inning rain leading the Jacksonville Suns to a 3-1 Thursday night victory over the Carolina Mudcats. via Minor League News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Minor League News.

niriawhite

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jun 22, 2007
dear Cory the ninth you are so cool I dont know you but I think you are so cool I did alot of studying on you my fri end she like you very much she think you are very cute well bye

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Suns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Veterans Honored At Suns Game (May '08) May '08 Amie- a fellow So... 3
News Carolina Mudcats Eclipse Jacksonville Suns 5-2 (Aug '07) Aug '07 niria white 1
News "Stuff the Bus" and Get a Free Hot Dog at the S... (Jul '07) Jul '07 JESSICA 1
More from around the web