Fish Fry: Fish Fry Finder: Seeking ou...

Fish Fry: Fish Fry Finder: Seeking out the best fish fries sout...

There are 31 comments on the Fox6 story from Feb 18, 2010, titled Fish Fry: Fish Fry Finder: Seeking out the best fish fries sout.... In it, Fox6 reports that:

The next time you have a hankerin' for a good ol' fashioned fish fry, look no further than the FOX6Now.com Fish Fry Finder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox6.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Patrick

Muskego, WI

#24 Feb 25, 2010
The Club Shamrock in Big Bend has a great fish fry at a great price. Try the walley is huge.
Club Shamrock

New Berlin, WI

#25 Feb 26, 2010
Great fish fry try it you'll love it.
Linda

New Berlin, WI

#26 Feb 26, 2010
The Club Shamrock has a great fish fry. More than you can ever eat. Try it you will go back again.
Wildflowers Fan

Plymouth, WI

#27 Feb 28, 2010
I have found the diamond in the rough. Wildflowers Restaurant located inside the Country Springs Hotel. All you can eat fried Cod, potato salad, coleslaw, French fries and Potato pancakes for just 11.50. They do a featured dessert each week, and every Friday through lent they are running a special where for every two fish fries or dinner entrees purchased they are giving away one free Water Park Pass. This is a great deal, but i would make reservations if you're party is bigger than 8, it's so much easier if you have one. by far one of the best Fish fries in WI.
The Cellar Oak Creek

Milwaukee, WI

#28 Mar 8, 2010
The Cellar located on 812 W Oakwood Rd. has an awesome fish fry selection. Baked and beer battered cod, walleye, perch and many specials that include crab cakes, shrimp dinners and delicious homemade soups.
Denny D

New Berlin, WI

#29 Mar 19, 2010
Best fish fry is at Chartroom "Charlies" 209 Dodge St., Racine, WI. All you can eat fish on fridays. Ribs and rib combos on saturday, and all you eat broasted chicken on sundays.
Loves Blue Heron Fish Fry

Oconomowoc, WI

#30 Mar 19, 2010
I saw the Blue Heron was on the map, it's in Big Bend, not far from I-43 (just a mile or two south?) on Hwy. 164.
It is the best fish fry by far, out in the Southern Waukesha Cty. area.
Their baked is outstanding and you also get fried chicken w/ the fish fry! We usually get a little of baked, fried and chicken, and we're all satisfied when leaving. Their service is outstanding too, never have to wait too long. The bar serves up some great Brandy ol'Fashions too.
This is a classic supper club, an atmosphere that is dying, with all the Chili's and Applebee's (chain restaurants) that are all around. My husband and I are in our 30's and we enjoy that supper club atmosphere over the chain restaurants, that seem to be too trendy, and not home cooked food!
arod1947

United States

#31 Mar 31, 2010
If you ever get up to St. Lawrence,(about 2 miles North of Slinger) on hwy. 175, on a Friday evening, stop in at Guerndt's Tap. ALL their food is excellent, but,...Their perch plate is exceptionally good. Comes with homemade cole slaw, rye bread, and fries. As a matter of fact, I think you have a choice of fries or potato salad. Either way, It's well worth the trip. I'd highly recommend it. Steve & Chris will treat you right!
Gary

Mukwonago, WI

#32 Jul 23, 2010
old time fish fry guy wrote:
I have had fish frys in this community for many years, I've tried many, many, many different places, Serb Hall used to be one of the best in town but not anymore. I now get my Friday fish fry form Ray's Butcher Shop on south Loomis Road. Best to call ahead and it's carry out only.
You've got to be kidding. I got the take out at Ray's and it was terrible and believe me I rarely will comment like that. The breading was dried out by the time I got home, as were the fries and my drive is 8 min. max. I would never go there again.
Fish Fry Milwaukee

United States

#33 Nov 23, 2010
If you are looking for a great fish fry in SE Wisconsin, check out the Milwaukee Fish Fry List-
http://milwaukeefishfrylist.com . You can search by the location, type of fish or all-you-can-eat. Also you can see details of each place's fish fry including prices and photos.
stargazer

AOL

#34 Dec 3, 2010
Am Legion USED to be good when Jimbo's had it - the current contracter has bad fish and high prices!
Toni wrote:
The American Legion in Brookfield is really the Best Kept Secret in Brookfield. The fish is the best in the area. They have weekly specials that keep every Friday different. If you wish, you can sit and dine with some of the service men that have served our country and hear many different stories. Not everybody knows they are open to the public, but they are! I highly reccomend you try this fish fry dine in or carry out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milwaukee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gimbles bakery 1 hr svejkat1 1
Hillary Clinton Hypnotism Fri Joe 2
Security Guard Chains Fri Rat 1
News Man, woman fatally shot in Milwaukee Fri Rat 1
Review: Cabinet Mania of Milwaukee, Wisconsin (Mar '16) Dec 8 lilkrissy1978 11
Human Trafficking Ring Exposed Dec 8 Rat 4
News Outlaws Motorcycle Gang Indicted: 27 members of... (Jun '10) Dec 8 Dude 61

Milwaukee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance