SantaGold

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2010

Even with the coverage I doubt the case will be solved..People still want to live by that stupid code of the streets. It is sad that people can get killed in cold blood and no one will say anything..I'm glad I don't live there or associate with any people like that..The area she was killed in seems to be very hood and is probably surrounded by a bunch of miserable poor people
Jimmy

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2010

SantaGold wrote:
Even with the coverage I doubt the case will be solved..People still want to live by that stupid code of the streets. It is sad that people can get killed in cold blood and no one will say anything..I'm glad I don't live there or associate with any people like that..The area she was killed in seems to be very hood and is probably surrounded by a bunch of miserable poor people
UR right ... It is a shithole ...
Derriona

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2010

That is so sad how she had to die. I feel sorry for her family, mostly her daughter.MY HEART GOES OUT TO HER FAMILY AND FRIENDS
jovahn

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2010

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Im shocked. she is only 21.She had a long way to go,but unfortunetly some pshyco path had to mess it up.She didnt deserve that,and whoever did that needs to be burried under the jail house. MY HEART GOES TO HER LOVEONES:(
West African Princess

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2010

This is so sad.I remember watching the S.E.X video and thinking to myself,'this girl is talented'.I don't watch the news often so you can imagine my shock when at the end of Lyfe Jennings 'Cops Up' video,I saw the R.I.P Lala Brown!
It wasn't until this morning that I googled her and discovered shed been murdered!its even more sad that 3years on,the killers such young talent have not been found.no matter the neighbourhood this happened in,absolutely nobody deserves to have their life cut short like that.
I just pray the killer/killers are found and brought to justice and that God comforts the families of both of them.
R.I.P Lala and JeTaunne.
BIGdave

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

Isn't it amazing how this story just got swept under the rug, as if it didn't matter? Is Milwaukee THAT bad? I'm from Compton, and we ALWAYS get a raw deal, as far as white folks go... But the hood is everywhere, and all this says is that it doesn't matter where you are, the hood is he hood... People hate wherever you are, BUT HER LIFE WAS AS VALUABLE AS THE NEXT WHITE GUY! Like it or not, we DO matter!
Isis Mackey

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2011

OMG!!!! I didnt know she was dead. I was on youtube listening to S.E.X. And heard her sing. I loved her voice so i looked up her name, and right up under her picture it said " lala brown's death"..... I was really shocked!
Just a thought

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2011

You can bet someone knows who did this, they are just scared to sit down alone and write a letter to the police and say who did it.
What a shame that no one has the courage to come forward. Just drop a letter in the mail to the Homicide Dept. of the Milw. Police and let them know who did this. You don't have to get involved, the police will take over and start checking on the people you name. Give them a clue and don't say anything to anyone and no one will know.
If you know something and don't tell, I hope you feel the saddnes and pain the family has because they have no justice for these 2 young people.
Everyone knows someone saw something or knows something about this. Things like this are always witnessed by someone or someone "brags" about it.
Step up and help the community get "scum" like the person who did this off the streets.
eddiewillis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2011

ihopeyallfindthekillesoflalabr own
meme

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

See you
meme

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

When I saw the documentary on these two young people, my heart was saddend by this horific and tragic event. Always remember that God sits high and looks low. May God have mercy on their soul ,whoever did this. Much blessings to their families.
double up

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Old old bou frriend did it
Darin

Corona, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Did they find a suspect in this case yet????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 73 of73
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Milwaukee Discussions

Search the Milwaukee Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WI Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 8 hr me myself and i 6,878
Bed bugs at Northridge Mon Bite me 1
Property Taxes Milwaukee Mon Tea Time 1
snapchat usernames! Mon Caleb 13
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Jul '07) Apr 10 Aaron Salmon 65
are latino men aggressive intimately?? (Jan '12) Apr 8 keistarr 8
Discounted Milwaukee Foreclosures with Owner Fi... Apr 5 Howard Dana 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Milwaukee Jobs

•••