heavonliisoul

Jacksonville, FL

#45 Jul 13, 2008
Barely you sound as if your a hater and you hadd a grievence with la la. I dont care what beef you have had with a person no one deserves to die the way she did. This young lady was just getting started and maybe your a femail and she took one or all of your men so now your bitter. No one said that she lived in a nice neighborhood or that she was putting down the spot where you come from and for you to use this forum to express negativity is very childish of you. She leaves behind a baby girl that is never going to see her mommie ever again and all you can do is put her and her music down. I hate to say it, but you will reap what you sew. Hate is hate and that is what you are showing and for this is very sad. Maybe you need a hug, but I pray that your fait is not of the same as La La. May her family beblessed and her daughter is protected by her own personal angel's.

Heavonliisoul
Barely wrote:
Oh yeah, I forgot ... 55th and Lisbon in Milwaukee is such a GREAT place for YO YO YO to "produce" a useless R&B album to show off in the neighborhood that you have "arrived" Like YO YO YO I'z gonna be on the next MTV Raps like yo ... people are doing sh*t with thier lives in that neighborhood... perhaps you could actually visit the sh*thole neighborhood this happened in and THEN talk about "people doing well with thier lives ...."
Permit

Mukwonago, WI

#46 Jul 13, 2008
heavonliisoul wrote:
Barely you sound as if your a hater and you hadd a grievence with la la. I dont care what beef you have had with a person no one deserves to die the way she did. This young lady was just getting started and maybe your a femail and she took one or all of your men so now your bitter. No one said that she lived in a nice neighborhood or that she was putting down the spot where you come from and for you to use this forum to express negativity is very childish of you. She leaves behind a baby girl that is never going to see her mommie ever again and all you can do is put her and her music down. I hate to say it, but you will reap what you sew. Hate is hate and that is what you are showing and for this is very sad. Maybe you need a hug, but I pray that your fait is not of the same as La La. May her family beblessed and her daughter is protected by her own personal angel's.
Heavonliisoul
<quoted text>
Sounds like Jacksonville Florida has the same shitty schools as MPS ...
Shey

United States

#47 Jul 27, 2008
denequa wrote:
sorry lala had 2 go out that way who ever killed her need to go out the same way she went out
I am disgusted that no one has been arrested in the shooting death of La La and her boyfriend. It ain't right and whoever did this will suffer a thousand times because Karma is a bitch!!!!
Truth

Miami, FL

#49 Sep 6, 2008
Permit wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you attend MPS? Your handle of the English language is outstanding ...
Why do you feel the need to put people down for their spelling or education? Are you a teacher? I didn't think so. Why can't we uplift each other?This is about two young people gone too soon. This is a tragedy. I'm tired of young black people dying. The senseless killings need to stop. It does not matter where you are from. "If life gives you lemons, you make lemonade." Just because you may come from a less than desirable neighborhood, it doesn't mean that you are a thug, uneducated, or destined to fail. Would their lives have been more valuable if they were from Beverly Hills? No! It is ridiculous. We matter too. We all can't follow the same path. I'm not mad at LaLa and JeTannue for trying to make it out of the 'hood through music. My heart goes out to their families.
mrs

Winter Springs, FL

#51 Oct 8, 2008
no she did not deserve to get dat why would say such a stupid thing
Tinesha

Torrance, CA

#52 Oct 8, 2008
O mii god i didnt even know till now omg that is the most saddest thng wut hapened RIP La La <<3
bambie

Wilmington, DE

#53 Oct 27, 2008
That sums it up in a nut-shell. It really doesn't matter what her star-statis was, A life was taken, a pair to be excat. Let's not forget about her boyfriend, Jetannue Clayborn, he obvious had talent as well he own a production studio and I'm sure his life & career was looking promiseing to him and also her. I think that what barley was tring to say is nothings changed. That their is no indication that two wonderful people life was taking senselessly and no one really care's enough to take down the responseable person/persons who took a mothers' love & life from a child "God Bless You Yolanda Daughter" and loving children from mother's, of Yolanda and Jetannue "May God Bless You & Your Family"
MR OUTRAGEOUS

Chicago, IL

#55 Nov 12, 2008
tanya Hammy

Milwaukee, WI

#56 Nov 14, 2008
this is tanya and i am La La browns cuzin yes we all miss her sooo much and it is still hard to stay focused but i know she would want us all to stay strong and pray for her look on youtube im feeling it that is her song and there is others
Tanya Hammy

Milwaukee, WI

#57 Nov 20, 2008
hey yo this is tanya her cuzin and i want to that i miss her so much and since it has been a little over a year i is stll very very hard on all of us her daughter is doin fine and la la is always with us and her daughter rest in peace lala brown
marvin

Rochester, NY

#58 Mar 3, 2009
srt wrote:
May GOD forgive you and your hateful,awful and treacherous comments. To write such heinous statements is a travesty.
<quoted text>
i cant believe he said that u obviously dnt like us so dnt comment on us there is a specisl place in hell for u

“I'm a Conservative Liberal”

Since: Mar 08

Milwaukee

#59 Mar 4, 2009
Tinesha wrote:
O mii god i didnt even know till now omg that is the most saddest thng wut hapened RIP La La <<3
Oh Geeze, another post of bastardized English.
Estate 99

United States

#60 Mar 4, 2009
windsavage wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Geeze, another post of bastardized English.
Careful now ... You will be branded a hate mongering racist for making such a comment!
Mia

Astoria, NY

#61 May 31, 2009
Wow still no one has been caught for these murders. How sad. No one deserved to die the way she did. What kind of person shoots a woman in cold blood. Millwaukee however you spell the shytt seems like it is filled with a bunch of ghetto, messing up the english language savages.
shay aka love lala

Houston, TX

#62 Jun 4, 2009
heyy lala iz n was da best n whoeva did dat 2 ha will rotten n hell ppl r sooo violent ugh=r.i.p yolanda anne brown love u alwayz n 4eva..............
Erica from Milwaukee

Kenosha, WI

#63 Jul 29, 2009
Permit wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you attend MPS? Your handle of the English language is outstanding ...
LOL LMAO!!
william mckenzie

Oak Creek, WI

#64 Jul 30, 2009
LALA brown is my half brothers cousin. As far as I know, nobody has been arrested.
meandmyfam4life

Waukesha, WI

#65 Aug 14, 2009
I'm sitting here thinking about how many regrets we leave unspoken. I was around La La when she was a little girl and remember her smile and laugh...I also remember that pouty face she'd make to get her way. Life changes caused our families to become separated and knowing that she was taken from this earth without knowing that I still loved her like a baby sister eats at me a lot. I miss you and love you baby girl and pray to God that the animals that did this to you both, are soon caught and thrown UNDER the jail. My thoughts and prayers are with your family.

To the hateful cowards that refuse to stand up and face what you did on your own, trust and believe that your day is coming. I'm so looking forward to the upcoming America's Most Wanted coverage......I'm sure that those that know you best will soon seek the reward for turning you in. TRUTH!
Stewie

Addison, IL

#66 Aug 16, 2009
It appears Milwaukee has the same savage behavior as Chicago. No surprise.
Carl Shaver

Massillon, OH

#67 Sep 15, 2009
I was so upset and mad that someone would do that to them. And I was wondering if they even cought the person wo did it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milwaukee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
seeking advice of your area Wed COOL HANDLE G MAN 1
NO CANADA OIL to TX-OK! Nov 18 NO CANADA OIL TO ... 1
White Democrats botched midterm election Nov 17 okimar 3
Sally Hegazy Nov 16 Magico 1
Obama's final mission in 'his' last election: G... Nov 14 Cat74 8
Mary Burke Where was she? Nov 14 Stoned 4
Earthquake Rattles Nerves, Not Secured Data Nov 12 Vern 1
Milwaukee Dating
Find my Match

Milwaukee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Milwaukee News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Milwaukee

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:50 pm PST

NBC Sports 7:50PM
Week 12 skill-position injury report — Thursday
Bleacher Report12:27 AM
Packers' Week 12 Preview vs. Vikings
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Predictions for Bears' Week 12 Matchup
NBC Sports 7:46 AM
Jay Cutler wants to keep on rolling (out)
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
Waiter Randall Cobb Surprises Fine-Dining Packers Fans