Jefferson Shooting: Off-duty Oconomow...

Jefferson Shooting: Off-duty Oconomowoc officer killed at bar shooting in City of Jefferson

There are 51 comments on the Fox6 story from Dec 6, 2009, titled Jefferson Shooting: Off-duty Oconomowoc officer killed at bar shooting in City of Jefferson. In it, Fox6 reports that:

Two people are dead after a shooting in the City of Jefferson, it happened early Sunday morning outside a tavern.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox6.

Retired COP

Kenosha, WI

#23 Dec 8, 2009
Hey Tom

I would love to run into you and punch your lights out, you are truely a piece od crap
concerned

Kenosha, WI

#24 Dec 10, 2009
Wow, retired cop, you sound like you have an anger problem yourself. Fact is this 37 yo woman had no business grabbing this guy who was out on a date. Then getting her hot head BFwho had previous restraining orders from cop woman herself and another woman in2005 to confront this guy who had done nothing but verbally insult this drunken cop. She belonged at home with her kid, not trolling the bars.
chicago joe

Lansdale, PA

#25 Dec 10, 2009
krr06 wrote:
By the way......if he acted crazy in court because the officers "refused" to give him his meds, what is his excuse for the shooting? If he was on his meds that night.....they certainly arent working for him anyways. So really, what is the point? All the meds in the world cant fix crazy or evil!
you should really know the whole story before u call people crazy,everybody wants to put there two cents in and are so concern when it's a cop,to bad she got her boy friend killed because she was living two different lives cop by day biker party chick at nite.
chicago joe

Lansdale, PA

#26 Dec 10, 2009
NOBODY WANTS TO SEE ANYBODY GET HURT OR KILLED, THIS IS BAD I AGREE, BUT THIS IS THE WORLD WE LIVE IN AND IT"s BRUTAL, THERE IS TOO MUCH OF THIS TALK GOING ON WITH THE ENTERNET I WOULD PROTECT MYSELF AS HE DID THAT NITE.
HE IS A VERY GOOD PERSON AND PEOPLE ACT LIKE HE A CRAZY MONSTER, HE SHOULD NEVER BEEN PUT IN THAT SITUATION IN THE FIRST PLACE WHY SHOULD TWO 40YR OLD PEOPLE MESSING WITH A 24YR OLD KID ANSWER THAT, DONT TALK UNLESS YOU KNOW.
CPAM

Sussex, WI

#27 Dec 10, 2009
chicago joe wrote:
NOBODY WANTS TO SEE ANYBODY GET HURT OR KILLED, THIS IS BAD I AGREE, BUT THIS IS THE WORLD WE LIVE IN AND IT"s BRUTAL, THERE IS TOO MUCH OF THIS TALK GOING ON WITH THE ENTERNET I WOULD PROTECT MYSELF AS HE DID THAT NITE.
HE IS A VERY GOOD PERSON AND PEOPLE ACT LIKE HE A CRAZY MONSTER, HE SHOULD NEVER BEEN PUT IN THAT SITUATION IN THE FIRST PLACE WHY SHOULD TWO 40YR OLD PEOPLE MESSING WITH A 24YR OLD KID ANSWER THAT, DONT TALK UNLESS YOU KNOW.
"very good person" lol, best post of the day...loser
concerned

Kenosha, WI

#28 Dec 10, 2009
The cold hard fact is that if the 37yo woman would have acted her age none of this would have happened. She started the chain of events knowing her BF was a hot head that she herself was afraid of. Nothing normal about a woman her age putting on a show at the bar. Drunken behavior leads to trouble. I would love to know the BAL on all parties involved. Bet Wirths was the lowest. He was not the confronter. Her need to get even after her rejection unleased the fatal events. Was Wirth supposed tojust get his *** kicked? Obviously he protected himself from these drunken bullies
MIKAELA HOGAN

Pewaukee, WI

#29 Dec 10, 2009
yeah NOTHING TO LOOSE you're dumb as f***
BEAST

Milwaukee, WI

#30 Dec 12, 2009
krr06 wrote:
Whoever said she was planning on driving home intoxicated??? Alot of people in this town are more than happy to give friends a ride home when they are unable to drive. I have never heard of a law stating that police officers are not allowed to have a beer or two or 20 for that matter. However there are laws against murder! I am sure that the pile of @#$# has a "reason" for committing the crime but the reason will never be good enough! If he cant handle his alcohol or cant handle socializing with decent people than maybe he should have been in anger management class instead of the local tavern. We need to stop being so lenient on the psychopaths, sociopaths, rapists, wife beaters, child murderers, etc. and put our foot down. Enough is enough. There shouldnt be any second chances for people that commit heinous and deadly crimes against other people!
Did you know that at one time jenni had a restraining order against Mr. Peters, her boyfriend? What did he do to her to make her file for one? Did he beat her? So it was ok to pinch peoples butts at this bar and that was suppose to be acceptable? Were they not the ones that kept pushing Mr. Wirth to step outside and would not leave him alone because he told Jenni that he did not appreciate her touching him like that? They started this horrible event and kept pushing Wirth to his limits. He felt threatened when there was what, 5 of them and him and his date. He should not of shot and killed them but what would they have done to him? And by the way, police officers have a code of conduct to follow. I guess Jenni forgot to read it.
justice for all

Norfolk, VA

#31 Dec 12, 2009
This killer was kicked out of a motorcycle club for being to violent, he is a want to be. He thought himself a tough guy, but had to carry a gun, he had nothing to loose tatooed on his neck, but when sitting in court cried like a baby. This killer will now go to prison for life, and I hope his mom cries every day as the parents of the victims will do, I hope you Tom will one day need the assistance of a police officer, but that an animal like this gets to you before the cop does. You have the right to speak your mind, these people had there rights removed by this scum. He was such a piece of scum that he sold drugs, carried a weapon not for self defence but for intimidation. When vengance comes you do not want to be in its way. This pos, will get his Tom I hope you get yours
Prettyboy

United States

#32 Dec 12, 2009
justice for all wrote:
This killer was kicked out of a motorcycle club for being to violent, he is a want to be. He thought himself a tough guy, but had to carry a gun, he had nothing to loose tatooed on his neck, but when sitting in court cried like a baby. This killer will now go to prison for life, and I hope his mom cries every day as the parents of the victims will do, I hope you Tom will one day need the assistance of a police officer, but that an animal like this gets to you before the cop does. You have the right to speak your mind, these people had there rights removed by this scum. He was such a piece of scum that he sold drugs, carried a weapon not for self defence but for intimidation. When vengance comes you do not want to be in its way. This pos, will get his Tom I hope you get yours
What club was that?So he sold drugs huh lets make up shit.To say you hope his parents cry everyday grow the fuck up.It's a bad thing that happen but don't say u know shit about andrew cause u don't.I know him and many people loved him.He didn't carry a gun for intimadation that was just unfortunite he had it on him that night.I know the facts first hand and once she is laid to rest u'll hear the truth.People have the right to state there opinion and it is sad what happend for his family and theres,but the one thing I can't stand is idiots like you with no clue stating shit you know nothing about.Have your opinion but state facts not made up shit.
Justice for all

Norfolk, VA

#33 Dec 13, 2009
Mr. Prettyboy. It amazes me that a person like you, that reportedly knows so much about a dirt bag like this does not know any facts about his background or this case. Your use of profaninty in your text leads me to believe that your grasp on the facts is as shallow as your abilty to express yourself in a literate manner. If you knew him so well you would know that he in fact was a dealer, carried a gun, and nobody with any self worth puts "nothing to loose" on his carcass. He in fact will loose something and that will be his freedom; He has taken his last breath as a free man in his life. I am certain that a jury in this small town will over look the matter of a woman touching a man in the butt. They will over look the fact that the boy friend may of been a hot head. What I am sure of is that in this small midwestern town they will not overlook the fact that in cold blood this piece of slime gunned down two people with a concealed weapon early one morning in their quiet town. I pray for his soul as he is about to decend into his own hell on earth. I pray for you that one day you will be able to see that evil exists and is brought to life by people like your buddy that you "know so well". Round trip tickets are about 300 dollars maybe you can fly in for the trial as a witness on his behalf and impress on the jury what a great man and roll model he is. He is obviously left his mark as a mentor on you.
Mil-town boy

Chicago, IL

#34 Dec 13, 2009
I know it's a copy of another post, but the logic is pretty strong.

sassy off duty cop slumming
big dumb **** boy friend looking to beat up someone
crazy **** w/gun
2 dead
1 going to prison
ok
Clint

Winona, MN

#35 Dec 14, 2009
I dated the sainted Officer Luick and have known her since 1992. Every time we went out she tried to get me in a fight. Finally, she came home drunk one night and busted my ankle. She filed a restraining order against me and I was charged. She is responsible for the death of her boyfriend.
former cop

Dallas, TX

#36 Dec 15, 2009
I have known officer Luick since grade school. She is one of the most caring and upbeat people I know. She is not responsible for her death or her boyfriends!! I wasn't there so I didn't see the playful pinch on the butt however does that mean she deserved to get shot? To say she is responsible for their deaths is ridiculous!!
Whoever is sticking up for the killer you are as ignorant as he is!! He has a long criminal record and had no business to be carrying a gun. He apparantly was a whimp and a coward to have to use it on a girl and her boyfriend who posed no threat to him whatsoever. I hope he rots in hell!! Oh and to the other idiot asking if tazering him was necessary? Well...if you knew anything about police work;they are taught and trained when to use their weapons...the fact that this idiot became combative and resistive is very justifiable in him getting tazered!!
bob

United States

#37 Dec 15, 2009
tim murray wrote:
its unreal that a man could take this lady away and leave her son standing without a mother,i hope he get's life in prison and is tortered the rest of his life.as well considering i am a friend of jenni luick's neice(ashley luick) the family has to just be torn down over this.i dont believe there is enough justice to handle the sentence this animal deserves.ive seen jenni on patrol in the area of the town i call home (okauchee) and she was the best officer i can say ive seen in action.very understanding,very positive,and most of all kind hearted.now okauchee has to go without jenni on duty,her son has to live without a mother,and it's all because some animal had a bad night.well i hope that karma get's him in the end like it did jeffery dahmer!god bless the family's.
its too bad she didnt know how to conduct herself in a profesional manner. how long was she a cop? maybe a couple more years as a police officer might have tought her to be calm and collectave instead of being the start of the problem. if she would have only left...how can you call that guy an animal? i guess it dosent matter what you do as a police officer...there is no acpountabilaty there. she sexually asulted that guy, he rejected her, and she had to cause conflict, i guess she couldnt handle rejection. i am sorry for the family of both sides. the truth will come out.
bob

United States

#38 Dec 15, 2009
CPAM wrote:
<quoted text>
"very good person" lol, best post of the day...loser
not a looser just cought up in a bad situation that could have been prevented if it wasent for a cop on a power trip! you must be an the side of the law. i guess you think its fine for a police officer to go around sexually asulting people. if wirth would have been there that night grabbing "behinds" and grabbed hers, would we feel so bad if he got shot? after all he is a "biker" and she was a police officer.
bob

United States

#39 Dec 15, 2009
Clint wrote:
I dated the sainted Officer Luick and have known her since 1992. Every time we went out she tried to get me in a fight. Finally, she came home drunk one night and busted my ankle. She filed a restraining order against me and I was charged. She is responsible for the death of her boyfriend.
you dated her too? she was a trouble maker. cop on a power trip!!
officer john

United States

#40 Dec 15, 2009
former cop wrote:
I have known officer Luick since grade school. She is one of the most caring and upbeat people I know. She is not responsible for her death or her boyfriends!! I wasn't there so I didn't see the playful pinch on the butt however does that mean she deserved to get shot? To say she is responsible for their deaths is ridiculous!!
Whoever is sticking up for the killer you are as ignorant as he is!! He has a long criminal record and had no business to be carrying a gun. He apparantly was a whimp and a coward to have to use it on a girl and her boyfriend who posed no threat to him whatsoever. I hope he rots in hell!! Oh and to the other idiot asking if tazering him was necessary? Well...if you knew anything about police work;they are taught and trained when to use their weapons...the fact that this idiot became combative and resistive is very justifiable in him getting tazered!!
yea you sound like a cop...i bet you do what ever you want too! who is gonna rot in hell?
blake

United States

#41 Dec 15, 2009
you simple minded people...beilieve everything the mediah tells you. why dont they say much about MR peters? they make it sound like he isnt that important, guess its because he is not a cop...or is he? some interesting facts are going to come out in trial.
some dude

Plymouth, WI

#42 Dec 15, 2009
didnt mr peters have a much longer criminal record than mr wirth. So the off duty cop and her boyfriend picking a fight against a single person (2 vs 1) is some how not cowardly? The fact the off duty officer and her bf left the bar then returned to once again start a fight makes them the aggressor. How about mr peters being twice the size of wirth and starting a fight with him, does that make peters cowardly. The logic by some is so out of touch its scary, but thats probably because they are thinking emotionally rather than logically.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milwaukee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how to seduce my cousin (Jan '14) Jun 29 The Anti- Islamist 18
News Milwaukee Art Museum's embrace of condom portra... Jun 29 The Anti- Islamist 1
Congress votes today to have Obama exorcised Jun 22 Lrobby99 11
News Racial Profiling Dominates Keynote Address at 2... Jun 21 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News You can call him 'the Rosary Man' (Feb '07) Jun 20 vinny 2
Pope wants exorcism for Hillary Jun 19 Have AGreatDay 14
News 84-year-old South Milwaukee man fights auto sho... Jun 17 bgriese 1
More from around the web

Milwaukee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Milwaukee Mortgages