University of Wisconsin looking for smokers who wa...

There are 4 comments on the Jan 2, 2013, WOZZ-FM Appleton story titled University of Wisconsin looking for smokers who wa.... In it, WOZZ-FM Appleton reports that:

The UW is looking for up to 800 smokers from the Madison and Milwaukee areas who want to kick the habit.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOZZ-FM Appleton.

smokingwillie

Hot Springs, VA

#1 Jan 2, 2013
I would not go to Univ of Whiskonsin even if there were not looking fro smokers who want to quit. i mean are they only going to take non smokers? University is an overrated rating of how to spend your loot, t is a public school and shuld be free like kimdergarden, Too bad all they seam to educationing are thr libral non smokerer antis who pay no taxis.
Cold Gate

Thiensville, WI

#2 Jan 3, 2013
smokingwillie wrote:
I would not go to Univ of Whiskonsin even if there were not looking fro smokers who want to quit. i mean are they only going to take non smokers? University is an overrated rating of how to spend your loot, t is a public school and shuld be free like kimdergarden, Too bad all they seam to educationing are thr libral non smokerer antis who pay no taxis.
After reading your post, it seems you need to go back to Kindergarten.
smokingwillie

Hot Springs, VA

#3 Jan 3, 2013
Cold Gate wrote:
<quoted text> After reading your post, it seems you need to go back to Kindergarten.
I payed lots of taxis on my smokes. All my taxis seam to go too turn good kids into ainti smokering librals who vote for an alian in the Whte House. Google it. You will see he borne not in Hawai, but in Keyna. Leeve smokerers like me alone. We dont hurt nobody!
Whats That Stench

Winnipeg, Canada

#6 Jan 7, 2013
They should test them with a stinkometer to see if it buries the needle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milwaukee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
true friend Sat gary smathy 1
Pope wants exorcism for Hillary Fri WitchTrials 7
McDonalds illegal drugs Fri McShake 3
News Outlaws Motorcycle Gang Indicted: 27 members of... (Jun '10) Fri destroyer 43
News Local Muslims: Reports on ISIS Contribute to Mi... Apr 23 Mikey 2
Breastfeeding Lactating Apr 23 Hopeful919 1
Corrupt democrat operatives raid conservative h... Apr 23 Hillary 1
More from around the web

Milwaukee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]