2-year-old missing in Polk County

2-year-old missing in Polk County

There are 2 comments on the WBAY-TV Green Bay story from Jul 17, 2013, titled 2-year-old missing in Polk County. In it, WBAY-TV Green Bay reports that:

Volunteer searchers continue to arrive to help look for a missing 2-year-old boy in Polk County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBAY-TV Green Bay.

marty jonason

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jul 17, 2013
I have been watching the news about the 2 year old missing boy. That is sad. I have a 2 year old grandson so my heart is heavy. I wonder since everyone is concentrating on the outside area, has anyone searched the house? Perhaps he went in a different door when all were out and got locked in a room or caught someplace. When my little sister was missing we searched intently and after 2 hours found her alseep in a room that we didn't use and she had locked the door. Just a thought--prayers are with everyone.
Anonymous

Luck, WI

#2 Jul 18, 2013
Such sad news :-( That little Angel....I hope there is no foul play....what a tragedy :-(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milwaukee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shut Sheriff David Clarke Up !! 20 hr Catty 3
Sex store (Dec '14) Mon Catseye 14
Review: Compassionate Care Clinic Aug 29 Dirk 2
Congress votes today to have Obama exorcised Aug 29 Corvan 14
Brown Deer Music Selection (Aug '12) Aug 28 Musikologist 16
News New Crowdfunding Campaign Says Polar Bears are ... Aug 26 IB DaMann 1
Milwaukee's economic downturn Aug 25 Baroness 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milwaukee Mortgages