Milwaukee daycare worker charged after failing to drop off...

There are 1 comment on the Today's TMJ4 story from Jan 21, 2013, titled Milwaukee daycare worker charged after failing to drop off.... In it, Today's TMJ4 reports that:

A Milwaukee daycare worker is being charged with one count of Child Left Unattended in Child Care Vehicle after allegedly leaving a seven-year-old child in a daycare van for "several hours" on Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Today's TMJ4.

Since: Jun 13

Milwaukee, WI

#1 Jan 22, 2013
They are support to thoroughly check the van after each ride, did he not have the alarm system activated?? Then a daycare teacher LIED to get the mother off the phone @ 5pm.. If I have another kid, I'm certainly not going to trust a daycare that is not apart of my family smh just smDh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milwaukee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Local Muslims: Reports on ISIS Contribute to Mi... 20 hr Ravenclaw 9
Pope wants exorcism for Hillary 20 hr Sergei 8
News Milwaukee police reveal staggering new crime nu... 20 hr Sickofit 4
News Woman excommunicated from Catholic Church calls... Tue Batch 37 Pain Is ... 5
true friend Apr 25 gary smathy 1
McDonalds illegal drugs Apr 24 McShake 3
News Outlaws Motorcycle Gang Indicted: 27 members of... (Jun '10) Apr 24 destroyer 43
More from around the web

Milwaukee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]