Sikh temple gunman was ex-soldier lin...

Sikh temple gunman was ex-soldier linked to racist group

There are 197 comments on the Reuters story from Aug 6, 2012, titled Sikh temple gunman was ex-soldier linked to racist group. In it, Reuters reports that:

The gunman who killed six worshipers at a Sikh temple in Wisconsin was identified as a 40-year-old U.S. Army veteran and authorities said they were investigating possible links to white supremacist groups and his membership in skinhead rock bands.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
pogue mahone

Bluffton, SC

#1 Aug 7, 2012
Federal authorities are calling this an act of terrorism and the gunman a terrorist. Why not the same for the scumbag Muslim terrorist Ft. Hood shooter?

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#2 Aug 7, 2012
pogue mahone wrote:
Federal authorities are calling this an act of terrorism and the gunman a terrorist. Why not the same for the scumbag Muslim terrorist Ft. Hood shooter?
The Ft. Hood gunman is called a "terrorist". There are radical uncivilized scumbags in all cultures, but we can't condemn a whole culture because of these deranged groups.
Curtis Lowe

Montgomery, AL

#3 Aug 7, 2012
Ex solider linked to racist group?

Charlie Rangel?

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#4 Aug 7, 2012
Now what are these right-wingers going to say? This coward claimed the tea party – he was in their hate group. They can’t deflect, lie and not claim this the way they tried with Loughner and Holmes. These right-wing tea-baggers are disgusting cowards who would never face off against people who are ready to deal with their brand of hate… the attack innocent unarmed men, women and children who are about peace and love.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#5 Aug 7, 2012
These murderers are like rabid dogs and should be dealt with accordingly. If people like Patty want to use the deaths of the innocent victims for purely political reasons, the bitch has every right to do so.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#6 Aug 7, 2012
pogue mahone wrote:
Why do Rightie fascists and scumbags like you insist on ignoring or evading the horrific actions of your fellow Righties and instead use another, unrelated killing to smear your political opponents?

Have you no shame? Disgusting.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#7 Aug 7, 2012
Curtis DownLowe wrote:
Ex solider linked to racist group?
Charlie Rangel?
Take your meds.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#8 Aug 7, 2012
RustyS wrote:
These murderers are like rabid dogs and should be dealt with accordingly. If people like Patty want to use the deaths of the innocent victims for purely political reasons, the bitch has every right to do so.
Actually, it's YOUR side which is doing so, and on this very thread. Why are you such a stinking hypocrite?
X Obama Supporter

Coffeyville, KS

#9 Aug 7, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Now what are these right-wingers going to say? This coward claimed the tea party – he was in their hate group. They can’t deflect, lie and not claim this the way they tried with Loughner and Holmes. These right-wing tea-baggers are disgusting cowards who would never face off against people who are ready to deal with their brand of hate… the attack innocent unarmed men, women and children who are about peace and love.
You are really sick you know that? To take every sad sick twisted thing that happens in society and try to make it political points for Obama shows not only a lack of scrupples on your part but some serious desperation on your part for your candidate of choice.

SHould we look at the daily murders in Chicago and make it political? We all know those are not rightwingers killing each other everyday. Who do you suppose they support for president? Wow, Obama should really be ashamed.

Since: Dec 08

Kerrville, TX

#10 Aug 7, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do Rightie fascists and scumbags like you insist on ignoring or evading the horrific actions of your fellow Righties and instead use another, unrelated killing to smear your political opponents?
Have you no shame? Disgusting.
Please enlighten me. Who among all these nutcase killers is a righty? Starting with Charles Whitman back in 1967 I can't name a one. This latest guy is a white supremist which is much closer related to democrats than republicans. Remember Robert (KKK) Byrd, democrat?
Milw TaXpayer

Milwaukee, WI

#12 Aug 7, 2012
sailorman2 wrote:
<quoted text>Please enlighten me. Who among all these nutcase killers is a righty? Starting with Charles Whitman back in 1967 I can't name a one. This latest guy is a white supremist which is much closer related to democrats than republicans. Remember Robert (KKK) Byrd, democrat?
Bush's own Homeland Security Dept warns about the Right Wing Threat. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/04/14/home...
xnutmegger

Phoenix, AZ

#13 Aug 7, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Hey CB how ya doin'?

I'm a Tea Party member and condone lawlessness by all a-holes .

I see more hate spewed by LEFTIES then by any TP types.

What specific Tea Party group are you referring to.

A Tea Party group can be declared by anybody including you as it isn't a chartered organization, yup , you can form a Tea Party group of one and spew all the hate you want.

Milw TaXpayer

Milwaukee, WI

#14 Aug 7, 2012
TP = Toilet Paper, Total Pukes, Turds & Poop, Tards & Phony’s, Toasty Piles.

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#15 Aug 7, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Here the teabaggers go again; spinning, deflecting, tap dancing.

Worst of all, defending to the death this gun nut murder's Second Amendment privileges...
xnutmegger

Phoenix, AZ

#16 Aug 7, 2012
Milw TaXpayer wrote:
TP = Toilet Paper, Total Pukes, Turds & Poop, Tards & Phony’s, Toasty Piles.
Duh !

I'm impressed.

BTW , what's your IQ ? Above 60 but below 70 ?
xnutmegger

Phoenix, AZ

#17 Aug 7, 2012
PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
Here the teabaggers go again; spinning, deflecting, tap dancing.
Worst of all, defending to the death this gun nut murder's Second Amendment privileges...
I'm suspecious , could Poo Poo Plater, Caribou Barbie and MC Patty be one in the same ?
Milw TaXpayer

Milwaukee, WI

#18 Aug 7, 2012
xnutmegger wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh !
I'm impressed.
BTW , what's your IQ ? Above 60 but below 70 ?
It doesn't take much to impress you. News Update McRomney just named Orly Taitz as his running mate - Good Choice "Flipp"!
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#19 Aug 7, 2012
sailorman2 wrote:
<quoted text>Please enlighten me. Who among all these nutcase killers is a righty? Starting with Charles Whitman back in 1967 I can't name a one. This latest guy is a white supremist which is much closer related to democrats than republicans. Remember Robert (KKK) Byrd, democrat?
Obviously, you don't know diddly squat about history. Most conservatives don't. Most of them have already forgotten about
what happened during eight years of Bush. Or at least suppressed the memory.

Sure, before the Civil Rights movement plenty of Southern Democrats
were Dixiecrats, segregationists etc. But once Nixon instituted his "Southern Strategy" and welcomed all the racist, redneck, Southern white trash into the Republican Party, that's where they have been for the last 40 years. And still are. This killer was a white supremacist, which indicates that he would be right at home in the present GOP and especially in the tea party.

Like Timothy McVeigh, another former Army member, he hated the federal government. Another pastime of the white-trash teabagger
crowd, hating government and all those who work in it.

This guy was mainstream GOP.
meat lopp
#20 Aug 7, 2012
this is the neo-con manifesto!
xnutmegger

Phoenix, AZ

#21 Aug 7, 2012
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, you don't know diddly squat about history. Most conservatives don't. Most of them have already forgotten about
what happened during eight years of Bush. Or at least suppressed the memory.
Sure, before the Civil Rights movement plenty of Southern Democrats
were Dixiecrats, segregationists etc. But once Nixon instituted his "Southern Strategy" and welcomed all the racist, redneck, Southern white trash into the Republican Party, that's where they have been for the last 40 years. And still are. This killer was a white supremacist, which indicates that he would be right at home in the present GOP and especially in the tea party.
Like Timothy McVeigh, another former Army member, he hated the federal government. Another pastime of the white-trash teabagger
crowd, hating government and all those who work in it.
This guy was mainstream GOP.
So what is your history version of Nixon's Southern strategy.

In 1968 G. Wallace carried the South....so much for RMN's Southern Strategy and the reg Dem party carried Texas. Nixon's so called So. Str. was a total f'ing failure .

In 1970 Nixon did have Southern Strategy which knocked off segregationist Al Gore Sr.( D ) and replaced him with the moderate GOPer Bill Brock.

In 1972 Nixon didn't need a Southern Strategy as he carried 49 out of 50 states.

I like the way you LEFTIES recreate history...it's truely ballsy.

Your hate I.Q. is 150 while your knowledge I.Q. is 61.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milwaukee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paul ryan 22 hr Deep 7
Review: Cabinet Mania of Milwaukee, Wisconsin (Mar '16) Tue gail 87
Woman found dead in holding cell 6th Precint Sun Michael Oshkenieau 3
News Milwaukee's City Hall Echoes With Lead Contamin... Feb 18 Milwaukee 2
Milwaukee County worst place to live in nation (Jun '17) Feb 18 Milwaukee 14
Any Cudahy vigils planned for the victims of Fl... Feb 16 Sandra Ross 1
Roseanne's Italian Restaurant on Booth and Clark? (Jun '09) Feb 15 Donna 36

Milwaukee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance