Officials' court battles take time aw...

Officials' court battles take time away from duties

There are 967 comments on the Marshfield News-Herald story from Jun 13, 2007, titled Officials' court battles take time away from duties. In it, Marshfield News-Herald reports that:

“The burden or proof to result in charges is the lowest level of proof in Wisconsin law, and could not be met by the complainant, Ira Robins”

News of a secret investigation in Medford was leaked to the press. And then it got even more unusual. via Marshfield News-Herald

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marshfield News-Herald.

First Prev
of 49
Next Last
Kelz is fired

Medford, WI

#1013 Nov 8, 2012
medforsd tax payer wrote:
I live in Taylor County and know some of Jeans’s family. All I can say is that where are the cops and the district attorney Karl Kelz. What are they doing there are three unsolved murders in the county and Sheriff Daniels keeps saying were working on it " were close" we have people of interest. Daniels has been an investigator and worked at the department for over 20 years and he still says were close. District attorney Kelz states "I am the best man for the job the only prosecutor that is hard on crime in the county." Well Kelz, from what I read in the paper and heard on www.wiseye.org dealing with the Supreme Court hearing /John Doe complaint against you. You have been DA long enough you don't support victims; you don't do your job. You have been accused of a number of crimes. You plea deal your cases, I have heard your so lazy your not ready for cases that they take 2-4 years to get justice. You offer criminals two years in county jail for driving drunk and killing three one being a baby. I think you’re more of a joke. You been ran out of Marathon County for harassing a elderly lady for feeding squirrels you had problems in Dodgeville and know you have had huge problems with women in your office I am surprised you haven’t been charged with sexual harassment. You had problems with a police chief and your lies against him, you have had problems with your lies about county board members, and you used your office for personal gain. You lost the trust of the public. Your not a DA, you and Daniels are possible criminals your self. Why don't you admit your have no clue who kill Jean or Terry and allow some professionals to come into your county to solve the crimes and investigate you. Why keep giving the tax payers and Jeans family false hope and keep playing the games of smoke and mirrors. Give it up and resign or the people will recall you, something has to be done the people can’t take much more.
this person said it all! right on
Me thinks not

Medford, WI

#1014 Nov 8, 2012
Don Quixote strikes again....lol
watch dog 2

Medford, WI

#1018 Mar 10, 2013
I thought this could be put to rest but former Fired Taylor County District Attorney Karl J. Kelz is back at the HARASSMENT, ATTACKING AND BULLYING again.

Kelz is looking at the LinkedIn pages of the former rib lake police chief that Karl Kelz attacked and USED THE OFFICE TO WRONGLY PROSECUTE when he did not go away. Kelz looked at the Linkedin pages two times, the first time apparentely and then when it was updated they said Kelz was back on the page again.

there is no other reason for Karl Kelz to be on this page for this person after all Kelz has done to this person except to harass, bully and see if there is any thing Kelz can use to ATTACK AND CAUSE TROUBLE again

you sick pervert Kelz, your a snake and a fraud, you bamboozled the people of Taylor coutny, nothing you did was above board, stop harassing and bullying these people, move on .

the new DA has alot of work in front of her to try to restore credibility and integrity to the position that you, Kelz, destroyed. Kelz I see Channel 7 advertises now how they do stories on people like you who abuse the people and system, your mug should have been on there. Good for Ch 7 that is sorrely needed to protect the public.
Weird

Medford, WI

#1019 Mar 10, 2013
Isn't LinkedIn a public website? How can looking at a public website be harassment? I don't think he or anybody needs a reason to "look" at your LinkedIn page.

You make absolutely no sense and your post is very weird.

You might want to be careful. Kelz is a private citizen now and if you libel him here, he might have a good lawsuit against you. Your comments could certainly be libelous and defamatory. Plus, it appears from the way you emphasize certain things about Kelz, it looks like you're trying to manipulate Google results so your multiple false accusations end up near the top of Google Seaches of Kelz. Kelz might very well have a great case against you for intentional damage to his business. Might be fun to sit back and see how he deals with it.

If your only claim against him is looking at your public LinkedIn page, it might be you having a hard time letting go.
sweet

Medford, WI

#1020 Jan 29, 2014
Weird wrote:
Isn't LinkedIn a public website? How can looking at a public website be harassment? I don't think he or anybody needs a reason to "look" at your LinkedIn page.
You make absolutely no sense and your post is very weird.
You might want to be careful. Kelz is a private citizen now and if you libel him here, he might have a good lawsuit against you. Your comments could certainly be libelous and defamatory. Plus, it appears from the way you emphasize certain things about Kelz, it looks like you're trying to manipulate Google results so your multiple false accusations end up near the top of Google Seaches of Kelz. Kelz might very well have a great case against you for intentional damage to his business. Might be fun to sit back and see how he deals with it.
If your only claim against him is looking at your public LinkedIn page, it might be you having a hard time letting go.
ha ha ha, I just came across this. Kelz trying to intimidate and bully his victims again. should bring it on, get this all out in the open again, that would be sweet. I knew something always stunk with Kelz and this crap. to me it looks like Kelz has the problem letting go by continuing to come here to try to make himself sweet and innocent and shut the victims up.
Idiots everywhere

Medford, WI

#1021 Jan 31, 2014
WTF? Are you still crying about this? Grow up, purchase a pair of testicles and get on with your life.

Are you the moron who used to have the sign? Dude,get over yourself. You're not that important and NOBODY cares!!!
fedupwiththereta rdation

Osseo, WI

#1022 May 21, 2014
Kelz is a fool wrote:
<quoted text> You have some facts right but Hoffmann's contract wasn't renewed because he wouldnt support what the Board wanted him to cover up. Roger Engel left for greener pastures. That is a good one he was going to get fired for having affairs on duty. He was chased out of town again this time leaving his wife and kids behind and taking his trailer house girl friend with him. Engels house is still for sale and no one wants to buy the shack. Once again he didnt do squat in the village/. How stupid is this current board.
Engel wasn't going to get fired, nor was he having affairs while on duty. His wretched good for nothing wife was having an affair on him long before he left & he left for a better paying job and ultimately retired because of the corrupt pieces of crap that we like to call "city board members". And he and his "trailer" girlfriend are still happily together. Oh and I woudn't be so quick to run people down...seems all of you Rib Lake fucks are retarded and need lives...you're all inbred rejects of society and have nothing better to do than talk shit about other people so you feel better about your own failures.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 49
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milwaukee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man charged in drive-by faces new homicide count 3 hr Jaime 2
Cannibalism 3 hr Edwardo 3
News Milwaukee man charged in shooting during failed... 10 hr Toole 1
News Teacher's aide arrested as 'deeply disturbing' ... 10 hr Jimbo 16
any jobs in Milwaukee Wisconsin that give an EX... 11 hr Jimbo 4
Guantonomo or Gitmo Thu Sonny 1
Root River Thu Simmy 1
Advertisement
More from around the web

Personal Finance