Fatal Car Crash: 1 killed, 4 wounded ...

Fatal Car Crash: 1 killed, 4 wounded in car crash on Milwaukee ...

There are 1 comment on the Fox6 story from Apr 14, 2010, titled Fatal Car Crash: 1 killed, 4 wounded in car crash on Milwaukee .... In it, Fox6 reports that:

A three car crash turns fatal for one man. Milwaukee Police say it happened in the area of Flagg Ave.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox6.

Tasha

Milwaukee, WI

#1 Apr 14, 2010
My mother and I were taking our cans to the recycling center today, and on our way there we witnessed this scene. We drove past the accident merely seconds after the accident occured because no rescue squads were on hand yet. After we finished at the recycling center we came back to the scene to witness something I thought I would only see on tv. I saw the flight for life land on 91st and they were only to be waved off as the man was pronounced dead. You cant erase that horrifying image. My thoughts are with the families and victims.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milwaukee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paul Ryan plan says Pay more get Less to.... 8 hr Hillary Ryan Best... 3
Former President to Pen Book 12 hr Sad 1
News Six Family Dollar stores to close 20 hr Sad 1
News Milwaukee Joins 100s of Other Cities In A March... 20 hr Sad 1
Lover gone AWOL 21 hr Sad 5
Ivanka Trump recently bought 53 tons of Chinese... Apr 18 PutUSA 1st 1
News Judge rules in favor of family of Milwaukee man... Apr 15 Always Outspoken 2

Milwaukee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milwaukee Mortgages