The so called "war on women" is pure ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wendy

Cedarburg, WI

#22 May 8, 2012
Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please no bible bumper shit on my topic. If you have an opinion or some facts then feel free to post.
Bible stories is right up the "Righty's" alley! Jesus riding dinosours, taxes paying for Religious schools, "pray-away the gay"
Milw TaXpayer

Waukesha, WI

#23 May 8, 2012
Wendy wrote:
<quoted text> Bible stories is right up the "Righty's" alley! Jesus riding dinosours, taxes paying for Religious schools, "pray-away the gay"
Wendy, you got it wrong it is TAXES used to pay for unions pensions and medical benifits, now we are free of that burden and the taxpayers are happy about it.

Since: Mar 12

Milwaukee

#24 May 8, 2012
Wendy wrote:
<quoted text>Bible stories is right up the "Righty's" alley! Jesus riding dinosours, taxes paying for Religious schools, "pray-away the gay"
Don't assume everyone fits a stereotype. I am a Republican and I do not attend church and I am gay.
Wendy

Cedarburg, WI

#25 May 8, 2012
Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't assume everyone fits a stereotype. I am a Republican and I do not attend church and I am gay.
Jared Bate the Gay-Blade, Republican - you need to meet Fletch the angry woman, lover of woman haters. You two would make an interesting couple (non-sexual of course!)
Milw TaXpayer

Waukesha, WI

#26 May 8, 2012
Wendy wrote:
<quoted text> Jared Bate the Gay-Blade, Republican - you need to meet Fletch the angry woman, lover of woman haters. You two would make an interesting couple (non-sexual of course!)
Wendy, the disgruntled union loving liberal who rides a broom!

Wendy

Cedarburg, WI

#27 May 8, 2012
Milw TaXpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Wendy, the disgruntled union loving liberal who rides a broom!
I'm calling your mom now to tell her you messed yourself.

Since: Mar 12

Milwaukee

#28 May 9, 2012
Wendy wrote:
<quoted text>I'm calling your mom now to tell her you messed yourself.
Do you actually have anything important to say about the topic or just snotty childish remarks??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milwaukee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News It's time to end the Milwaukee Bus System in Ge... 16 hr kazrjz 1
News Possible lion sighting on city's north side Sun okeeredneck 1
News Milwaukee man shoots dog, mistaking it for repo... Jul 23 Parden Pard 1
News Cat mauled in area of possible Milwaukee lion s... Jul 23 The Anti- Islamist 1
Pope wants exorcism for Hillary Jul 23 Mary 17
John McCain "I'd Hate to Live in Milwaukee" (Oct '08) Jul 23 Josephus 32
News Outlaws Motorcycle Gang Indicted: 27 members of... (Jun '10) Jul 23 Josephus 49
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milwaukee Mortgages