Jewelry Theft: Brookfield Square jewe...

Jewelry Theft: Brookfield Square jewelry store latest to be hit...

There are 4 comments on the Fox6 story from Mar 2, 2010, titled Jewelry Theft: Brookfield Square jewelry store latest to be hit.... In it, Fox6 reports that:

Brookfield police say a jewelry store inside the mall was victimized in a suspected string of thefts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox6.

Jenna Smith

Waukesha, WI

#1 Mar 3, 2010
I don't get why anyone would want to do this? especially if they know that they are going to get caught. hmmm there are not so smart of people out there in the world.

Milwaukee, WI

#2 Mar 3, 2010
...i think a more important question is why somebody would give themself the title of Chief Romance Expert.

Milwaukee, WI

#3 Mar 3, 2010
Why doeds the police sketch look like LL Cool J.

Racine, WI

#4 Mar 3, 2010
I don't think the police sketch looks as much like l.l. kool j as much as it looks like the african-american male who does a commercial for ford fusion. i saw the commercial on tv tonight and my first thought was how similar this man looks to the sketch down down to a plaid golf cap that snaps in the front. this might be worth looking into. i am not sure if the man in the commercial is an actor or a real life customer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milwaukee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tech privacy ally Feingold leads in Wisconsin S... 16 hr Kiss2593 2
Clinton - Obama Sulfer Smell Wed Tibbs 2
News Hillary Clinton Needs All Hands on Deck Oct 25 Mite Be 23
Hillary Clinton Hypnotism Oct 24 Tibbs 1
Believe it or not, Illegal Aliens in Wisconsin ... Oct 24 MAGA2016 1
Halloween Costumes for 2016 Oct 24 Eyefull 4
Wisconsin "Racist as f*ck" Hillary Campaign Says Oct 24 Eyefull 6

Milwaukee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance