Daycare abuse: Muskego daycare worker...

Daycare abuse: Muskego daycare worker accused of child abuse ap...

There are 12 comments on the Fox6 story from Feb 11, 2010, titled Daycare abuse: Muskego daycare worker accused of child abuse ap.... In it, Fox6 reports that:

A Muskego daycare worker accused of abusing an 11-month-old girl appears in a Waukesha County court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox6.

maria

Moca, Puerto Rico

#1 Feb 12, 2010
wow misdemeanor no jail time. unbelievable.. our justice system I am left without words.... let me understand this.. 11 month old girl gets vagina area repair due to injuries - abuser get no jail time.. something wrong with this picture.. God have mercy on us... just baffled....
Lake S

Germantown, WI

#2 Feb 15, 2010
Maria:

You would have to know our current and former police chiefs and our current District Attorney to understand.

Other things that you can get away with in Muskego are distruction of evidence of a crime, impeding police investigations, beating restaurant patrons and leaving them on the ground in the parking lot (plus refusing to call for an ambulance. There are many other non-physical types of crimes you can also get away with, but that list is too long for this format.

There is a reason the nickname for Muskego Wisconsin is "Mayberry-on-Acid, Illinois".
New Franklin

Milwaukee, WI

#3 Feb 15, 2010
Maybe the DA did not want the 11 month old to testify at the trial!(reference to the New Berlin sextext case)
A patron

Milwaukee, WI

#4 Feb 19, 2010
My child goes to St Pauls and I just wish people would know what they are talking about before they voice their opinions. People have a tendency to talk before know what actually happend. Anna has watched over my child for two years and I felt/feel very safe with her. There are times in life when things happen and it appears to be worse than what it really is. The media then takes the story and runs with it. I think that sometimes we loose site of this. The media preys on peoples accidents and negative experiences in life to create so call "new". I have no doubt that Anna is innocent and I would stand by her side any day!
lake s

Germantown, WI

#5 Feb 19, 2010
Since I don't know Anna, I am willing defer to your beliefs, although SOMEONE clearly had to cause the injuries this child suffered and should be held accountable.

I agree that media coverage of events and crimes in Muskego is shabby to say the least. Most times, unless they get the Mayor"s "version" of a story, it never gets published. Also, the timing of media coverage usually fits the Mayor's plan (remember the Bushy's deal, where the public did not find out about the THREE BEATINGS until 3-13 months AFTER THE FACT.)

I stand by my comments regarding the politicians and bureaucrats in Muskego and Waukesha County. I
King

Milwaukee, WI

#6 Feb 19, 2010
Lake S.,

The great wall of muskego was torn down years ago, feel free to leave if you hate the climate so bad. There hasn't hardly been a close election at any level in this community for close to 8 years (Only 3 come to mind), so clearly the people winning these elections have more support then you are giving them credit for.

Good government needs watch dogs to keep them on the straight and narrow, but my gosh, do you ever have anything positive to say??
lake s

Germantown, WI

#7 Feb 19, 2010
"King":

You seem to have entirely missed the point.

Good people have an alternative to giving up in disgust and fleeing the city, although I have heard from a number of quality people who are discontinuing very active community service and/or will be selling and moving as soon as the real estate market improves. Just look at how hard it was to get volunteers for 2009 Community Fest (assuming that YOU are a volunteer).

What I, and others like me, are trying to do is to make it easier for other taxpayers to find out what is going on. The only people who should object to our activities are people who have something to hide.

DO YOU?
King

United States

#8 Feb 19, 2010
Informing people and stretching the truth are completely different things. People can disagree without calling each other corrupt. There have been plenty of politicians that I have disagreed with, but I never considered them to be running a conspiracy on every item that they brought forward. In fact I wouldn't disagree with every thing they brought forward as you seem to do with every issue the current mayor, council, school board, etc does. You claim the elected officials are out of touch, and maybe on some issues they are, but lets face it, your views seem more out of touch because these people seem to still get elected over the cries, lies and rambling you do.

You know every once in a while would it hurt to point to some good things going on? I know if you look hard enough you can find SOMETHING!??
Deputy Doug

Milwaukee, WI

#9 Feb 19, 2010
It was just last November, during the budget vote one of the Alderman scolded those who contacted their Alderman about raising taxes and she stated people should be more involved throughout the year and not just at budget time.

I think it is great to see people writing here and discussing government activity.

People are just doing what the Alderman asked.
lake s

Germantown, WI

#10 Feb 20, 2010
King--

Let's get a few things straight.
1. The only one here who has used the terms "corrupt" and "conspiracy" is YOU.
2. The person making generalizations and personal attacks is YOU.
3. This blog nothing to do with the "council, school board, etc". Again, the only person bringing this up is YOU.
4. The person "streaching the truth", to use your own term, is YOU.

Please try to remain on point. THIS BLOG IS ABOUT HORRIBLE INJUIRIES TO AN INNOCENT INFANT AND THE "LEGAL DISPOSITION" OF THE CASE.

If people OUTSIDE THE CONTINENTAL U.S. can see that we have problems here, why can't you? If your child was the one injured, I strongly suspect that you would have a different opinion.

Finally, you appear to need a brief civics lesson. The citizens of the United States have the RIGHT to criticize actions of politicians and civil servants. The more active and involved the citizens are, the more vocal we will be when we see issues or abuses.

Please note that I have not insulted you by suggesting that you leave the US if you don't like free speach. I respect the rights of each person to have thier own opinions on issues. Also note that I have not called you a liar, apathetic, or any other name. I hope that we can disagree without resorting to such juvenile playground tactics.
Becky Welk

Belgium, WI

#11 Feb 23, 2010
Would you feel the same if the child would have been yours ? I think not
A patron wrote:
My child goes to St Pauls and I just wish people would know what they are talking about before they voice their opinions. People have a tendency to talk before know what actually happend. Anna has watched over my child for two years and I felt/feel very safe with her. There are times in life when things happen and it appears to be worse than what it really is. The media then takes the story and runs with it. I think that sometimes we loose site of this. The media preys on peoples accidents and negative experiences in life to create so call "new". I have no doubt that Anna is innocent and I would stand by her side any day!
Patron

Milwaukee, WI

#12 Feb 26, 2010
Yes I would because I understand things happen and I also know that Anna would never do anything to harm any child.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milwaukee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Milwaukee Mayor Calls for Sales Tax Increase to... 6 hr Rider 3
Militant Leftists Target Fonz Statue in Downtow... 7 hr Watcher 2
Review: Cabinet Mania of Milwaukee, Wisconsin (Mar '16) Fri charles 50
Gwen Moore Aug 16 Roastem 1
Milwaukee Zoo Eat with the Beast Aug 15 Toast 1
Mayor's Home Aug 13 Toast 1
News Couple caught having sex at state fair face cri... Aug 13 Toad 1

Milwaukee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance