New Obama ad blatently lies about job...

New Obama ad blatently lies about job creation.

Posted in the Milwaukee Forum

Oblama needs to go!!

Milwaukee, WI

#1 Oct 23, 2012
Ted

Cedarburg, WI

#2 Oct 23, 2012
[QUOTE who="Oblama needs to go!!"]http://m.yahoo.com/ w/legobpengine/news/obama-infl ated-jobs-claim-184609682--pol itics.html?orig_host_hdr=news. yahoo.com&.intl=US&.la ng=en-US[/QUOTE] Romney has sent jobs out of the US faster than anyone could create them. He needs to retire from Bain, and quit hurting this country! It's just not fair, what hes done to good working people!
Oblama needs to go!!

Milwaukee, WI

#3 Oct 24, 2012
Ted wrote:
[QUOTE who="Oblama needs to go!!"]http://m.yahoo.com/ w/legobpengine/news/obama-infl ated-jobs-claim-184609682--pol itics.html?orig_host_hdr=news. yahoo.com&.intl=US&.la ng=en-US"

Romney has sent jobs out of the US faster than anyone could create them. He needs to retire from Bain, and quit hurting this country! It's just not fair, what hes done to good working people!
Typical liberal to not address the topic but to change it to for their agenda. What do you have to say about the article ad what Obama has done ?
Ted

Cedarburg, WI

#4 Oct 24, 2012
[QUOTE who="Oblama needs to go!!"]<quoted text>
Typical liberal to not address the topic but to change it to for their agenda. What do you have to say about the article ad what Obama has done ?[/QUOTE] The numbers have moved in a positive direction, after the worst recession in our history (due to dangerous right wing policies). Maybe if the republicans would have worked with the president on the jobs bills (and not tying them to wealthy tax cuts), the job situation would be betterÖÖ..But they chose to fight the president on all issues, all the time, just for the sake of it. History will show this. The wellbeing of the country was not a consideration, as the main concern was to make Obama fail. We know this to be true, as many T-Party figureheads laid out this directive after the inauguration. No republican president could have turned this economy around any sooner. Iíve been through many, under Ford, Regan, Bush Sr, and two under Bush jr , and his 2nd one was the worst by far. No republican could have fixed this economy with the same policies that created them. What do you say about Romneyís policies at Bain? Are you okay with this type of thinking running the US economy?
Independent

Miami Beach, FL

#6 Oct 28, 2012
Obama will not get my vote. 4 Americans are dead because of Obama. He pulled security from all of the American Embassies in the Middle East. The during a nationally televised debate, Biden, lied to the American people and claimed that he and Obama did not know anything about the need for security in Libya. Its been revealed not only did they know about the requests dating back to last February and as recent as this past July and August 2012, but Obama DENIED the requests for more security. The when our beloved Americans were killed, he sent his minions on Face the Nation and Meet the Press to conjure up stories that protestors who were upset with a YouTube video killed our Americans. Where are these two people deserving of re-election when they have no business being in the White House to begin with?
Oblama needs to go!!

Milwaukee, WI

#7 Oct 28, 2012
Independent wrote:
Obama will not get my vote. 4 Americans are dead because of Obama. He pulled security from all of the American Embassies in the Middle East. The during a nationally televised debate, Biden, lied to the American people and claimed that he and Obama did not know anything about the need for security in Libya. Its been revealed not only did they know about the requests dating back to last February and as recent as this past July and August 2012, but Obama DENIED the requests for more security. The when our beloved Americans were killed, he sent his minions on Face the Nation and Meet the Press to conjure up stories that protestors who were upset with a YouTube video killed our Americans. Where are these two people deserving of re-election when they have no business being in the White House to begin with?
Great post!!!!!
Milw TaXpayer

Waukesha, WI

#8 Oct 29, 2012
Of course he lies, if he told the truth he wouldn't have a chance at re-election.

I already voted, so now I can skip at the left wing crap thrown out here in Milwaukee.

OMG=Obama Must Go!
One and Done!
worker

United States

#9 Oct 29, 2012
I am from Michigan. I lost my job as many did while President Bush was running things. When I still had my job, our company was starting to build a plant in China. Our CEO then, said that China was building cities of empty buildings for companies to move into. That was during the Bush years.
President Obama became president and after some of the stuff that he passed, I got my job back. A couple of months back, our CEO now, said that despite what you hear on the news the economy is getting better in the USA, enough to start investing back into the United States. We are working tons of over time and there is no 40 hour work week in sight. We are filling up for next year. I work in the auto industry building machinery for the auto companies. Our economy is getting better because evertime I buy something , someone has to make it so there are more people at work starting up our economy again. It has started and for people to want to give our fruit of our labour to the top rich people by giving them huge tax breaks in a time where our debt is so high seems ridiculus. And with Romney, he is just someone telling you that he is going to help everybody but that doesnít add up. 95% of the tax break goes to the rich. And donít forget that we still have this hugh tax burden, guess who he wants to pay for it. That is right, you and I the middle class.
I would not be working right now if Romney were President. The auto industry would not be there. He has no plan for more jobs, look at his record. The only thing that he wants is to give big tax breaks to the rich and leave us holding the bag. Trickle down is mild to what he will do to us. If you donít believe what would have happened to the auto industry read this.
http://money.cnn.com/2012/10/23/news/companie...
Obama/Biden 2012

Since: Apr 11

Waukesha, WI

#10 Oct 29, 2012
worker wrote:
I am from Michigan. I lost my job as many did while President Bush was running things. When I still had my job, our company was starting to build a plant in China. Our CEO then, said that China was building cities of empty buildings for companies to move into. That was during the Bush years.
President Obama became president and after some of the stuff that he passed, I got my job back. A couple of months back, our CEO now, said that despite what you hear on the news the economy is getting better in the USA, enough to start investing back into the United States. We are working tons of over time and there is no 40 hour work week in sight. We are filling up for next year. I work in the auto industry building machinery for the auto companies. Our economy is getting better because evertime I buy something , someone has to make it so there are more people at work starting up our economy again. It has started and for people to want to give our fruit of our labour to the top rich people by giving them huge tax breaks in a time where our debt is so high seems ridiculus. And with Romney, he is just someone telling you that he is going to help everybody but that doesnít add up. 95% of the tax break goes to the rich. And donít forget that we still have this hugh tax burden, guess who he wants to pay for it. That is right, you and I the middle class.
I would not be working right now if Romney were President. The auto industry would not be there. He has no plan for more jobs, look at his record. The only thing that he wants is to give big tax breaks to the rich and leave us holding the bag. Trickle down is mild to what he will do to us. If you donít believe what would have happened to the auto industry read this.
http://money.cnn.com/2012/10/23/news/companie...
Obama/Biden 2012
Yours is an interesting post.

You support obama because of a TANGIBLE benefit you have received as a DIRECT result of his policies.

When a person gets a concrete benefit as a result of a politicians policies,that's a ringing endorsement for that candidate.

Great post.
Milw TaXpayer

Waukesha, WI

#11 Oct 29, 2012

If you voted for obama to prove you are not racist, vote for someone else this time to prove you are not stupid!

OBAMA MUST GO!
One & Done
Milw TaXpayer

Waukesha, WI

#12 Oct 29, 2012
I don't get angry when obama plays golf, I get angry when he plays president!

So how's that hopey changey thing workin for ya!!

Yea, I know, I'm hoping for a change too!
wedjat

Milwaukee, WI

#13 Oct 30, 2012
Independent wrote:
Haha, 4 americans as opposed to nearly 3,000 during Bush's watch. What a comparison!

Since: Apr 11

Waukesha, WI

#14 Oct 30, 2012
Milw TaXpayer wrote:
I don't get angry when obama plays golf, I get angry when he plays president!
So how's that hopey changey thing workin for ya!!
Yea, I know, I'm hoping for a change too!
Your a regular WILL ROGERS aren't you???:)
Milw TaXpayer

Waukesha, WI

#15 Oct 30, 2012
cnw95 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why yes, yes I am! Thank you!!

OMG=Obama must go
One & done
Milw TaXpayer

Waukesha, WI

#16 Oct 30, 2012
cnw95 wrote:
<quoted text>
P.S. I never met a conservative republican I didn't like!

Oblama needs to go!!

Ripon, WI

#17 Oct 31, 2012
wedjat wrote:
<quoted text>Haha, 4 americans as opposed to nearly 3,000 during Bush's watch. What a comparison!
You are clearly misinformed more soldiers have died under Barack Obama's 3 1/2 year term then they did in eight years Under Bush
PR and Proud

Melrose Park, IL

#18 Nov 1, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milwaukee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Cabinet Mania of Milwaukee, Wisconsin (Mar '16) 19 hr julie d 67
Milwaukee out of control 22 hr L Dub 3
cavern electronics Oct 16 jumpinganaconda 1
Weinstein Oct 16 Packing 3
Milwaukee County worst place to live in nation Oct 11 Redlight 9
TM in Milwaukee Oct 10 Vita 3
News Medical examiners explain the trauma that comes... Oct 10 Terril 1

Milwaukee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance