FOX6 Investigators: Hunt for a Killer

Full story: Fox6 42
Despite what you see on prime time dramas, it's usually pretty easy to figure out who committed a murder. Full Story
kdlaskdjf

Port Washington, WI

#23 May 8, 2011
hmmmmmmmm wrote:
You ARE Wrong!! He has been tested and I Know You are wrong!!!
Tom Kirsch is my uncle, and he is NOT a bad guy. Don't go making assumptions that he is crazy when you know nothing about his past and what he has been through. I believe that he wasn't the one who killed that girl.
Not Surprised

West Plains, MO

#24 May 11, 2011
This thread is NOT about the Wendy Smith murder.

Commendable for you to stand up for your uncle but Tom confessed to killing Wendy Smith. He said they'd had sex and she threatened to tell his girlfriend (who was pregnant by the way). He put his hand over her mouth and nose and smothered her. he also admitted to being off his meds, drinking, and high on weed.

The transcripts of the trial are available to read. Even his attorney admitted that the evidence against him was overwhelming.

No one suggested Tom was crazy but it is clear that he was and is mentally ill. Sad for the entire family.
atvrider

Grafton, WI

#25 May 11, 2011
hmmmmmmmm wrote:
You ARE Wrong!! He has been tested and I Know You are wrong!!!
Are you really trying to say that Wendy Smith's killer, Tom Kirsch, is wrong??? I've see your posts and I can't help wondering if you mean Tracy. May God Bless both women...
atvrider

Grafton, WI

#26 May 11, 2011
scratch my post from a minute ago! I didn't see what "Not Surprised" wrote....Damn computers!
meand

Oak Creek, WI

#27 May 13, 2011
kdlaskdjf wrote:
<quoted text>
Tom Kirsch is my uncle, and he is NOT a bad guy. Don't go making assumptions that he is crazy when you know nothing about his past and what he has been through. I believe that he wasn't the one who killed that girl.
I would like to know if anyone would be interested in possibly making a donation or canvassing for donations to hire a psychic detective? I think we would get all the answers we are looking for if we took them down the path we thought she took and then to where she was killed is Steve's Dad's driveway. I believe her spirit WANTS EVERYONE to know who did this too her. I still believe it could be a perfect murder committed by a cop and trying to frame the Sieracki boys. It sounds crazy, but ....... I really would like help with this.
BonTg

United States

#28 May 13, 2011
I Know Tom Kirsch was tested and he is not the one who killed Tracy H.. I was friends with both of these girls in high school and hung in the same groups of people and by no means was i a big party girl or a druggie.. I also have talked w the private investigator several times over the years on Tracy's where abouts the night she was killed. I had seen her that night prior to heading to the house for the party..I am not worried about commenting either..
gma

Sheboygan, WI

#29 Oct 24, 2011
atvrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Wendy's killer was caught...can't remember his name at the moment.
His name was Thomas Kirsch
idk

United States

#30 Nov 7, 2011
gma wrote:
<quoted text>His name was Thomas Kirsch
im his son im 25 now never met the guy. dont know how or if i wanna or where he is at. always wondered. my ma wendy bertrand is the woman pregnant at the time of him doing this. she was pregnant with me.
Ginny

Wichita, KS

#31 Apr 27, 2012
Thomas Kirsch was convicted for Wendy's murder
bonnie thom

Kenosha, WI

#32 Apr 3, 2013
I never ever said Kirsch had anything to do with tracy h, he was convicted of the murder of Wendy Smith, so dont go putting words out there that i had nothing to do with, Tracy's death is still under investigation and still open until it is to be solved, they do have DNA and they do run it through several times a month as new convictions are added to the data base.
im just thinking

West Bend, WI

#33 Apr 26, 2013
Koco wrote:
<quoted text> Wendy Smith's killer is Thomas Kirsch and he is still in jail for his crime.
Kirsch is in a hospital for the insane, funny how he was accused for this crime around the same time as Traci...something seems fishy?!
Lorri

Bellevue, NE

#34 Apr 29, 2013
I am Traci's sister that lives in Nebraska. I am so glad that there is so many people out there that care about her. I want to thank everyone that tried to help find her killers. If anyone reads my post and knows more please call the police.
bonnie thom

Kenosha, WI

#35 Apr 30, 2013
This page is for Tracy H, Wendy has been resolved, i worked for an internship at the Ozaukee Sheriffs Department, NEVER in my comment did I SAY TK< had anything to do with it other than he was guilty on Wendys horrible death,Once again this is For Tracy and her death remains an open investigation and the sheriffs office is highly interested in any information no matter how small anyone thinks it is.
I know

Random Lake, WI

#36 May 4, 2013
I know who your dad is.... I want to bring up a vary important fact about Wendy Smith & Tracie H. was released in the paper that the same murderer committed both crimes because only 4 months apart and crime scene was exactly the same. It's a fact that Tom was actually being tried for both murders until late in this process proof of his whereabouts due to his mental illness was being avaluated in Waukesha when Tracie H. was murdered. Only after Toms proof of his location was he released from the murder of Tracie H. There was once items from the crime scene of Wendy Smith being detained in the jail system but are no longer found in order to be tested for DNA. Why and where did these items go? A known police officer took blood sample from Tom for DNA testing six years ago but the family was never told why the blood sample was taken other than trying to help him out? The family was never notified why again or the results from this test. Hmmmmmmm?
im just thinking

Random Lake, WI

#37 May 4, 2013
I understand why both murders are being brought up on this forum, it is because both girls were best of friends!!!..both murdered four months apart of each other...?
im just thinking

Random Lake, WI

#38 May 4, 2013
hmmmmmmmm wrote:
I truely believe I have psychic abilities and she is tellin me they need to test all officers that were currently working and 1 1/2 years prior to her MURDER. I know it is a cop cause when the thought came in my head I said out loud "it was a cop!" and she shook me and said "yes, yes, you got it!! Tell someone. Tell someone! Tell Someone!! And then I felt really creepy like who am I suppose to tell? So I called the FBI in Milwaukee and told them why I thought an outside agency should be investigating it. I also sent her the video from Fox 6. Haven't heard anything since. Honestly, I felt like the Murderer was going to come after me because of my thoughts. I felt threatened all of a sudden the last time I sent some info. So, I put it into there hands. And I did tell her I think it's definitely a cop. Just for the simple fact that the cops were not DNA tested back then, and who else would have been able to flee the law for all this time?. Especially if this person could commit a crime like this? You mean this guy has been law abiding ever since? Not very likely if you look at the way she was brutally MURDERED!!!!!!! It would be impoible for a person of this nature to never repeat acts of violence. I don't thinkso, anyway.
I would like to see this show, but it has been taken off the web, can someone tell me how to find this show?... please
adjs

United States

#39 May 23, 2013
Who re-posted my post from 3 years ago? I am still trying to find a psychic detective to help shed some light, perhaps lead us to more evidence. Can anyone offer some suggestions? Help me to help Tracy, please!!!
wondering

Thiensville, WI

#40 Aug 31, 2013
If they should look into Larry Hall? Saukville has a park where they do Civil War Reenactments.....it is not that far from where she was found.(Near the Irish Bar on I and 33) he is also a suspect in the Laurie Depies case.
I agree with the Wendy co

Kenosha, WI

#41 Mar 11, 2014
mts 1978 wrote:
i often wondered if her murder was related to Wendy Smith. The papers always said how the two girls were friends. And how the bodies were found in the same way. I thought Wendy's killer was caught, maybe not. Its scary.
yes i agreed with the Wendy Comment but yes He was charged with her murder, they have DNA with Tracys murder so the guy ,I know his name but wont say it who killed Wendy. they have his DNA so he did not match the killing of Tracy. Im married to a man who had to giv DNA also for Tracys murder. they are coming up with new names. They have been to my house 2 times now to ask him about the names since he hung around the same group of people back then. This has been in the last 2 weeks now. It is 3 10 14 now and they still come here to ask. I really think it was a random act and will never find the guy, they are too tunnel vision on the group of friends and I personally think it was an out sider. They DNAed the whole group of friends she hung with, need to think outside the box.
I agree with the Wendy co

Kenosha, WI

#42 Mar 11, 2014
They are still looking, they came to my house to talk to my husband just this year, 2014, they have came up with new names and my husband had to give DNA also 5 yrs ago. at first i agreed with the wendy smith murder but yes they caught that guy so they have his DNA after Wendy's murder. I really think it was a random act and everyone has tunnel vision, they are too into the group tracy hung with, look outside the box.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milwaukee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Milwaukee city officials react to Friday's protest 5 hr Endtheviolence 3
Lovable 'Saved by the Bell' Actor Arrested on W... Sat L Morales 3
Nate Hamilton: ' We deserve justice. Justice is... Dec 23 Card 2
Mary Burke Where was she? Dec 23 Morgan 6
The latest from Milwaukee County supervisor Ste... Dec 22 USA Today 1
D.A. John Chisholm discusses decision in Dontre... Dec 22 USA Today 1
Prosecutor: No charges against white ex-Milwauk... Dec 22 USA Today 1
Milwaukee Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web