Breaking story! TRUE unemployment rat...

Breaking story! TRUE unemployment rate is 14.7%

Posted in the Milwaukee Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
common sense

Sanford, NC

#1 Oct 6, 2012
Notice....a democrat majority congress has
the choice as to which unemployment figures to
use. They disregard the ones whose unemployment
benefits have expired and also the ones that have
stopped looking for a job.
If you took the mafia in it's heyday and compared
it to the politicians in DC, the mafia would look
like a church Sunday School class when compared.

This morning it was widely reported that the national "unemployment rate" dropped to 7.8%-,(the
lying, liberal moronic news media), and that most of the drop was "the fact that many people simply stopped looking for a job." That comment is very disrespectful to unemployed people who are working harder than ever to find a job.

The rate that is reported as the unemployment rate by the Bureau of Labor Statistics is table U3. That table only measures the number of people who are Receiving Unemployment Benefits. The true unemployment rate is 14.7% and is reflected on BLS table U6 - and remains unchanged. By the way, Congress dictates which table is used to report unemployment.
OBAMA AND HIS LYING, CHEATING, HENCHMEN WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET HIS SORRY BUTT VOTED IN FOR ANOTHER TERM.
IF HE GET IN, WE'LL HAVE A THIRD WORLD, SOCIALIST
COUNTRY WITHIN TWO OR THREE YEARS.
HE HATES AMERICA.
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t15.ht ...

Since: Apr 11

Waukesha, WI

#2 Oct 6, 2012
common sense wrote:
Notice....a democrat majority congress has
the choice as to which unemployment figures to
use. They disregard the ones whose unemployment
benefits have expired and also the ones that have
stopped looking for a job.
If you took the mafia in it's heyday and compared
it to the politicians in DC, the mafia would look
like a church Sunday School class when compared.
This morning it was widely reported that the national "unemployment rate" dropped to 7.8%-,(the
lying, liberal moronic news media), and that most of the drop was "the fact that many people simply stopped looking for a job." That comment is very disrespectful to unemployed people who are working harder than ever to find a job.
The rate that is reported as the unemployment rate by the Bureau of Labor Statistics is table U3. That table only measures the number of people who are Receiving Unemployment Benefits. The true unemployment rate is 14.7% and is reflected on BLS table U6 - and remains unchanged. By the way, Congress dictates which table is used to report unemployment.
OBAMA AND HIS LYING, CHEATING, HENCHMEN WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET HIS SORRY BUTT VOTED IN FOR ANOTHER TERM.
IF HE GET IN, WE'LL HAVE A THIRD WORLD, SOCIALIST
COUNTRY WITHIN TWO OR THREE YEARS.
HE HATES AMERICA.
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t15.ht ...
Make sure this message gets to ALL of the disgruntled republicans who were upset that mccain was the nominee and DID NOT vote in 08.

If we have a repeat of 08 where some of the republican voting populace AGAIN are upset at their parties nominee and not vote,get ready for ANOTHER four yeas of....OBAMA AND HIS LYING, CHEATING, HENCHMEN.
PR and Proud

Bronx, NY

#3 Oct 11, 2012
I find it very telling this only became an issue when Obama, not just any Democrat, took office.

He is also a Muslim.

He hates so-called "white" people (including his white mother and grandparents).

He is not a citizen of this country, and forged his birth certificate.

Yadda-yadda-yadda.

Drop the bs.
Doc Salvage

Milwaukee, WI

#4 Oct 11, 2012
PR and Proud wrote:
I find it very telling this only became an issue when Obama, not just any Democrat, took office.
He is also a Muslim.
He hates so-called "white" people (including his white mother and grandparents).
He is not a citizen of this country, and forged his birth certificate.
Yadda-yadda-yadda.
Drop the bs.
Unfortunately BS runs this country. The GOP cuts funding to education, the public becomes less educated, and they don’t read and become informed, and think on their own.…... Instead, they watch TV, and believe propaganda commercials, by groups with patriotic names that are funded by giant corporations - that donate overwhelmingly to the GOP. The Plan, is to keep people stupid, so they vote for the GOP, because someone on the boob tube told them too……And the evidence is - it’s working.…..Along with this if they also get rid of affordable Healthcare, and put the control back in the hands of the same corporate leaders funding the GOP, and they will have us dying young too, A dumb, young, unthinking, workforce in America is the GOP’s main goal. Less pay and less benefits without argument = Bigger corporate profits.
PR and Proud

Bronx, NY

#5 Oct 12, 2012
Doc Salvage wrote:
<quoted text> Unfortunately BS runs this country. The GOP cuts funding to education, the public becomes less educated, and they don’t read and become informed, and think on their own.…... Instead, they watch TV, and believe propaganda commercials, by groups with patriotic names that are funded by giant corporations - that donate overwhelmingly to the GOP. The Plan, is to keep people stupid, so they vote for the GOP, because someone on the boob tube told them too……And the evidence is - it’s working.…..Along with this if they also get rid of affordable Healthcare, and put the control back in the hands of the same corporate leaders funding the GOP, and they will have us dying young too, A dumb, young, unthinking, workforce in America is the GOP’s main goal. Less pay and less benefits without argument = Bigger corporate profits.
Great post.

The day Congress was allowed to remove term limits to their jobs we headed into the downward spiral.
Oblama needs to go!!

Milwaukee, WI

#6 Oct 14, 2012
By your same logic. We can also say that the Democrats continue to make entitlements grow to keep those on the programs just comfortable enough to not even try to find a job or contribute to society. If democrats actually helped these people to find jobs and be successful they would eventually lose their voter base.
Doc Salvage wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately BS runs this country. The GOP cuts funding to education, the public becomes less educated, and they don’t read and become informed, and think on their own.…... Instead, they watch TV, and believe propaganda commercials, by groups with patriotic names that are funded by giant corporations - that donate overwhelmingly to the GOP. The Plan, is to keep people stupid, so they vote for the GOP, because someone on the boob tube told them too……And the evidence is - it’s working.…..Along with this if they also get rid of affordable Healthcare, and put the control back in the hands of the same corporate leaders funding the GOP, and they will have us dying young too, A dumb, young, unthinking, workforce in America is the GOP’s main goal. Less pay and less benefits without argument = Bigger corporate profits.
PR and Proud

Melrose Park, IL

#7 Oct 15, 2012
[QUOTE who="Oblama needs to go!!"]By your same logic. We can also say that the Democrats continue to make entitlements grow to keep those on the programs just comfortable enough to not even try to find a job or contribute to society. If democrats actually helped these people to find jobs and be successful they would eventually lose their voter base.
<quoted text>
[/QUOTE]
I don't get your Romney logic at all. This is another version of the 47% speech, right?
Oblama needs to go!!

Milwaukee, WI

#8 Oct 15, 2012
PR and Proud wrote:
[QUOTE who="Oblama needs to go!!"]By your same logic. We can also say that the Democrats continue to make entitlements grow to keep those on the programs just comfortable enough to not even try to find a job or contribute to society. If democrats actually helped these people to find jobs and be successful they would eventually lose their voter base.
<quoted text>
"

I don't get your Romney logic at all. This is another version of the 47% speech, right?
Exactly it is. He just said what a lot of people think. That takes balls.
PR and Proud

Melrose Park, IL

#9 Oct 15, 2012
[QUOTE who="Oblama needs to go!!"]<quoted text>
Exactly it is. He just said what a lot of people think. That takes balls.[/QUOTE]
Romney said that in a private setting, among his supporters. He denied the meaning in public. That makes him a coward. Why didn't he just say "I don't hate people poorer than I am. My best friend is poor"?

Since: Apr 11

Waukesha, WI

#10 Oct 15, 2012
PR and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't he just say "I don't hate people poorer than I am. My best friend is poor"?
Hey PR,i'm sure IF romney HAD a poor friend, he probably would have said it. LOL
PR and Proud

Melrose Park, IL

#11 Oct 16, 2012
Genius!

I'm glad someone got the Romn... I mean... the joke.
Oblama needs to go!!

Milwaukee, WI

#12 Oct 16, 2012
I like how you liberals use something you supposedly hate to tray and make a point. Using segregation, stereotypes and segregating people by income is a form of hate. Not all rich people are Republicans. Not all poor people are Dems. Not all black people are Dems. Not all gun owners are Republicans. ETC. But hey what should I expect from Dems they did found the KKK.
Oblama needs to go!!

Chicago, IL

#13 Oct 16, 2012
But back to the topic which is unemployment. The only reason the unemployment number went down falsely is due to the potential future holiday employees which are not long-term jobs. If we count those people who are actually unemployed And not collecting unemployment anymore or not searching for jobs the actual unemployment rate is much higher than what's reported. Let's stop playing numbers games and manipulating the data to suit our goals like the Liberals are with the unemployment numbers and call a spade a spade there are too many unemployed people and it needs to be fixed and Obama has not fixed it.
Buck Zoomoff

Milwaukee, WI

#14 Oct 16, 2012
[QUOTE who="Oblama needs to go!!"]But back to the topic which is unemployment. The only reason the unemployment number went down falsely is due to the potential future holiday employees which are not long-term jobs. If we count those people who are actually unemployed And not collecting unemployment anymore or not searching for jobs the actual unemployment rate is much higher than what's reported. Let's stop playing numbers games and manipulating the data to suit our goals like the Liberals are with the unemployment numbers and call a spade a spade there are too many unemployed people and it needs to be fixed and Obama has not fixed it.[/QUOTE] So did you guys believe the unemployment numbers when Bush was POTUS?....Or, were those wrong too? The unemployment numbers were probably too high at that time….heh? Dang!...Someone’s always trying to confuse you conservatives with numbers aren’t they? You guys are gett’n a lot smarter now, and catch’n on to the scam huh?
Oblama needs to go!!

Milwaukee, WI

#15 Oct 16, 2012
Buck Zoomoff wrote:
[QUOTE who="Oblama needs to go!!"]But back to the topic which is unemployment. The only reason the unemployment number went down falsely is due to the potential future holiday employees which are not long-term jobs. If we count those people who are actually unemployed And not collecting unemployment anymore or not searching for jobs the actual unemployment rate is much higher than what's reported. Let's stop playing numbers games and manipulating the data to suit our goals like the Liberals are with the unemployment numbers and call a spade a spade there are too many unemployed people and it needs to be fixed and Obama has not fixed it."

So did you guys believe the unemployment numbers when Bush was POTUS?....Or, were those wrong too? The unemployment numbers were probably too high at that time….heh? Dang!...Someone’s always trying to confuse you conservatives with numbers aren’t they? You guys are gett’n a lot smarter now, and catch’n on to the scam huh?
Math is the weapon of mass Democratic distruction. Liberals are the ones that clearly can not understand simple math. The deficit is higher, gas prices are higher, housing values are lower, people on food stamps is up, people below the poverty level is up, grocery prices are up, the value of the dollar is down. All of these things are simple numbers that clearly show thing are worse than when Obama took office but you are the ones that can't grasp that simple concept.
Buck Zoomoff

Milwaukee, WI

#16 Oct 16, 2012
[QUOTE who="Oblama needs to go!!"]<quoted text>
Math is the weapon of mass Democratic distruction. Liberals are the ones that clearly can not understand simple math. The deficit is higher, gas prices are higher, housing values are lower, people on food stamps is up, people below the poverty level is up, grocery prices are up, the value of the dollar is down. All of these things are simple numbers that clearly show thing are worse than when Obama took office but you are the ones that can't grasp that simple concept.[/QUOTE] So you think R&R can fix it all like magic?....Even though a huge part of the problem is due to their own party’s policies, and obsession with large scale wars. They will drop the banking regulations, and allow them to crash the economy again. They’ll bring in more conservative judges into the Supreme Court giving big business even more rights over the citizen than they ‘ve already been given. Willard said he’d create 12 million jobs, doing what?....Mowing his lawn? He worked for, and fully supported corporations sending jobs out of this country over the last 1-2 decades. Now he’s changing his profession? Lastly, how’s he going to change anything if the Democrats treat him like the Republicans have treated Obama?
Oblama needs to go!!

Whitewater, WI

#17 Oct 16, 2012
Buck Zoomoff wrote:
[QUOTE who="Oblama needs to go!!"]<quoted text>
Math is the weapon of mass Democratic distruction. Liberals are the ones that clearly can not understand simple math. The deficit is higher, gas prices are higher, housing values are lower, people on food stamps is up, people below the poverty level is up, grocery prices are up, the value of the dollar is down. All of these things are simple numbers that clearly show thing are worse than when Obama took office but you are the ones that can't grasp that simple concept. "

So you think R&R can fix it all like magic?....Even though a huge part of the problem is due to their own party’s policies, and obsession with large scale wars. They will drop the banking regulations, and allow them to crash the economy again. They’ll bring in more conservative judges into the Supreme Court giving big business even more rights over the citizen than they ‘ve already been given. Willard said he’d create 12 million jobs, doing what?....Mowing his lawn? He worked for, and fully supported corporations sending jobs out of this country over the last 1-2 decades. Now he’s changing his profession? Lastly, how’s he going to change anything if the Democrats treat him like the Republicans have treated Obama?
Romney will have a republican house and senate so it won't matter. What did Obama get done when he had a super majority his first two years.
Jess

Cedarburg, WI

#18 Oct 16, 2012
[QUOTE who="Oblama needs to go!!"]<quoted text>
Romney will have a republican house and senate so it won't matter. What did Obama get done when he had a super majority his first two years.[/QUOTE] http://www.democratichub.com/obama-administra...
Oblama needs to go!!

Milwaukee, WI

#19 Oct 16, 2012
Jess wrote:
[QUOTE who="Oblama needs to go!!"]<quoted text>
Romney will have a republican house and senate so it won't matter. What did Obama get done when he had a super majority his first two years."

http://www.democratichub.com/obama-administra...
Like going to believe a liberal rag like that. Lol
Oblama needs to go!!

Milwaukee, WI

#20 Oct 16, 2012
Jess wrote:
[QUOTE who="Oblama needs to go!!"]<quoted text>
Romney will have a republican house and senate so it won't matter. What did Obama get done when he had a super majority his first two years."

http://www.democratichub.com/obama-administra...
Many things on that list happened with little or no input from him they just happened while he was president. Precious policies are also responsible for many other things on your list so no credit there either. Some of the things on that list are not even positive in any way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milwaukee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man charged in drive-by faces new homicide count 6 hr Jaime 2
Cannibalism 7 hr Edwardo 3
News Milwaukee man charged in shooting during failed... 14 hr Toole 1
News Teacher's aide arrested as 'deeply disturbing' ... 14 hr Jimbo 16
any jobs in Milwaukee Wisconsin that give an EX... 14 hr Jimbo 4
Guantonomo or Gitmo Thu Sonny 1
Root River Thu Simmy 1
Advertisement
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milwaukee Mortgages