Hazel Crest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Four dead in Benghazzi, Don't look for Obama to cover your back navy seals. Go Scott Walker, Take your rightful Place in the Oval office.
Bahaha! Dream on ole whooters.
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Four dead in Benghazzi, Don't look for Obama to cover your back navy seals. Go Scott Walker, Take your rightful Place in the Oval office.
Dream on Who Tea , tea baggers , ayn rand, church of satan . all connected. It's hard to hide in this day and age Who Tea Who. Just google.
Who Tee Who

Oconto Falls, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

So Simple so small and insigificant, how can I continue to batter you? Alas your Master Who Tee Who has grown weary of slapping you, to -n- fro heather -n- yon. Begone from me,, thou little insect!!
zipp

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Who Tee Who wrote:
So Simple so small and insigificant, how can I continue to batter you? Alas your Master Who Tee Who has grown weary of slapping you, to -n- fro heather -n- yon. Begone from me,, thou little insect!!
Grandiosity eh? You fall rather short in formal vernacular whooters.
zipp

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Speaking of insects, the nationwide
polls show that the republicans in congress are less popular than head lice.
zipp

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

By the way Whooters, just to let you know, it's hither not "heather" and " be gone" is two words, not one.
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Did you know Scott Walker is quitting politics? He wants to get into television, as a matter of fact he is here to install my cable now.
Ba hahahahahahahahahaha
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Who Tee Who wrote:
It's "hither" stupid
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

repubs are less popular than a root canal. That was quite a survey, with really unsurprising conclusions.
zipp

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Whooters if you want to formulate a decent insult, perhaps you should check with repub ruler or myself first to make sure that it has proper spelling and grammer and makes sense to human beings.
Who Tee Who

Oconto Falls, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

zipp wrote:
Whooters if you want to formulate a decent insult, perhaps you should check with repub ruler or myself first to make sure that it has proper spelling and grammer and makes sense to human beings.
The great and wonderful all knowing Who Tee Who is here to educate you. Try to walk away from all your anger. EG,Republican business people, Catholic people,people who shop at Goodwill,people who work at Wallmark, people with disablities,are all on the list of people you hate and disparage. Oh ! also anyone who is'nt a Goverment Teat employee,you hate them too. Good grief get a life. Nothing better to do than correct peoples spelling on a opinion forum. Nobody gives a steam'in pile of Zipp about spelling or grammer on these posts,twit.
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>The great and wonderful all knowing Who Tee Who is here to educate you. Try to walk away from all your anger. EG,Republican business people, Catholic people,people who shop at Goodwill,people who work at Wallmark, people with disablities,are all on the list of people you hate and disparage. Oh ! also anyone who is'nt a Goverment Teat employee,you hate them too. Good grief get a life. Nothing better to do than correct peoples spelling on a opinion forum. Nobody gives a steam'in pile of Zipp about spelling or grammer on these posts,twit.
evidently you don't care a steaming pile of whotea, about what the truth is. show me a post that makes your case. Show me anything that makes your case. Grammer and spelling show that you don't have the learning ability it takes to understand. By the way that list of people is mostly on the Tea bagger list for holding the bag for their ignorance and hate of anything that has to do with helping people that are not business "people". You think the business man is cure for everything , ask the people of Bopahl , India if the almighty business man of the U.S. really cares about them. Also your business buddies gambled away 40% of my savings and lost 25% of the worth of my home. I thank their generosity in not taking it all. Not one of your criminal buddies has gone to jail for this, talk about hating? Get that steaming pile of a brain of yours to a trauma center quickly.
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Paul Ryan , Scott"assface" Walker are boyh Ayn Rand cross dressers.

I got this by using the deductive methods of the Tea Baggers.
Tea bags on your chin Who Tea
Who Tee Who

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

repub ruler of the world wrote:
<quoted text>
evidently you don't care a steaming pile of whotea, about what the truth is. show me a post that makes your case. Show me anything that makes your case. Grammer and spelling show that you don't have the learning ability it takes to understand. By the way that list of people is mostly on the Tea bagger list for holding the bag for their ignorance and hate of anything that has to do with helping people that are not business "people". You think the business man is cure for everything , ask the people of Bopahl , India if the almighty business man of the U.S. really cares about them. Also your business buddies gambled away 40% of my savings and lost 25% of the worth of my home. I thank their generosity in not taking it all. Not one of your criminal buddies has gone to jail for this, talk about hating? Get that steaming pile of a brain of yours to a trauma center quickly.
Did you lose your goverment teat check? How did Old Who Tee Who know about your goverment teat check? Who Tee Who Knows about you. Got the info on ya Teat boy.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

very sad
zipp

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>The great and wonderful all knowing Who Tee Who is here to educate you. Try to walk away from all your anger. EG,Republican business people, Catholic people,people who shop at Goodwill,people who work at Wallmark, people with disablities,are all on the list of people you hate and disparage. Oh ! also anyone who is'nt a Goverment Teat employee,you hate them too. Good grief get a life. Nothing better to do than correct peoples spelling on a opinion forum. Nobody gives a steam'in pile of Zipp about spelling or grammer on these posts,twit.
Bahaha! The guy who refers to people as twits, parasites, cry babies, etc, is trying to counsel me on hate! Obviously you have personal experience. It is obvious that you don't care about spelling and grammar. You simply have nothing to support your ideas.
zipp

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Whooters your ideas are becoming less acceptable and far less popular. You are in the minority based on your shortsighted ideas. Your party is gonna get whacked in 2014 and 2016.
Bahaha! Go listen to more of your Rush Limbaugh. Bahaha!
Chase

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

EDDIE EDWARDS wrote:
CECE XIONG HAS EXPRESSED SYMPATHY FOR HER FELLOW VIETNAMESE-AMERICAN CONVICTED DRYNK DRIVING MURDERER JASMINE LYBOUALONG CECE XIONG IS 26 LIVING FREE WITH HER VIETNAMESE-AMERICAN FRIENDS WHILE JASMINE LYBOUALONG ROTS IN PRISON ON HER FACEBOOK PAGE IS A PHOTO OF HER AND THREE OF HER VIETNAMESE-AMERICAN FRIENDS IN A BAR WHAT DOES THIS S OF MILWAUKEE'S VIETNAMESE-AMERICAN CUMMINITY?
It's disgusting that that gook posts pictures herself in a tavern after murdering mike. I hope the guards rape her with a nightstick every night and her gook friends die in car accidents while she's locked up. I'm sure they still drink and drive because they are simple minded little twats who fled the scene but got slaps on the wrist. Justice was not served, and if i ever have anything to do with it, that story will follow them with every employer that ever hires them, they are disgusting, despicable gooks who can burn in hell.
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Did you lose your goverment teat check? How did Old Who Tee Who know about your goverment teat check? Who Tee Who Knows about you. Got the info on ya Teat boy.
As in politics and human relations, you don't know crap. Your a broken record like the rest of your head in the sand Tea Bagging friends. Tea bags to your chin political -hore.
Big Toe

Oconto Falls, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

That no good rotten Who Tee Who, does'nt even care one bit about the spelling or grammer of his posts! If only my leader pol pot was here to send him to the fields to be worked to death. I hate that Who Tee Who and his Self sufficient attitude.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Milwaukee Forum right now

Search the Milwaukee Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Does Common Council legislation really threaten... Tue pET 1
slenderman rising Jul 22 slenderman 26
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul 21 selfridge 451
Wisconsin loves Illegal Immigrants (May '10) Jul 21 sadeyes 11
Review: ACT Roofing Jul 21 Sebastian 1
African American women's book club supports sis... Jul 20 blacks blow goats 1
Repost- looking for other AAs to join in Helpin... Jul 19 Splendid 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Milwaukee Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••