zipp

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Is it possible that the dog is also excreting your brains? What are you feeding him? Oh, one moment, excuse my while I use the restroom and take a who tee who.
zipp

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Now, where was I? Oh yes! Actually who tee, to respond to you, no. You don't make me mad. The reason is because of the entertainment value of your posts. Who knows how serious you are about your comments, positions, or rhetoric. In truth, im sure that my actual reaction to the blather you have posted is the same as many of the others in this forum, comedy. The good news is that people who actually do believe some of the mularky are self destructing and the pendulum will swing back to reasonability in time.
Anonymous

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text> My dog had a bowel movement and I named it Zipp.Bahahahaha!
You don't have a dog that was your mom,giving birth to your brother
Anonymous

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

zipp wrote:
Now, where was I? Oh yes! Actually who tee, to respond to you, no. You don't make me mad. The reason is because of the entertainment value of your posts. Who knows how serious you are about your comments, positions, or rhetoric. In truth, im sure that my actual reaction to the blather you have posted is the same as many of the others in this forum, comedy. The good news is that people who actually do believe some of the mularky are self destructing and the pendulum will swing back to reasonability in time.
you have more faith in his ignorance than I can muster. He is the biggest cry baby on the net. He is stuck as security gauard at an abandoned warehouse. His future is bright. With right to work he can make make ten dollars an hour, twice what he makes now. But only through the supreme benevolence of his captors,I mean boss can he raise him self up to the poverty level.
That is ok, his party is going to be irrelevent soon anyway.
Anonymous

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

repub ruler of the world wrote:
<quoted text>
Who Teabagger Who, massive ignorance on a grand scale.
zipp

Melrose Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Look at the current actions of the GOP. In regards to the fiscal cliff they have been taking a hard line. Somehow they are able to deny all of the poles that are available and a significant mark in general public opinion. In Michigan they have been pushing the whole right to work issuebefore down the throat of the Union. In Wisconsin a Republican governor RAM the whole union busting deal down our throats, and in many states the whole voter suppression issue comes up time and again. Of course recently we had a couple of prominent GOP Representatives talking crazy about rape, and GOP policies have placed a wedge between the party and immigrants. A large segment of the public sees the GOP as those who protect the wealthy, and to add further insult to injury, there appears to be an undertone of racism and intolerance in numerous circles of the GOP.
Whooters posts seem to reflect many of those prevailing attitudes. What is the craziest of all issues to me is that they don't seem to know what's gone wrong. Instead of recognizing that they are out of step with the electorate and identifying ways that they can change; they embrace their old philosophies with greater zealousness. How does this make any sense at all?
It is true that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results. Is this not the face of the GOP today?
A while ago the Congressional Research Service, Which is a respected non partisan firm; Conducted research going back to 1945. They produced a report on their research After the study was concluded. Their findings concluded that there was no correlation between tax cuts on the wealthiest individuals And economic stimulation. Moreover, Tax cuts paid smaller dividends in stimulating the economy than many would lead you to believe.
So what was the GOP response to this report? How did they react knowing that this report directly challenged some of their Centerpoint philosophies? With Mitch McConnell leading the charge, they made the report harder to access by the general public. In effect what they did was Bury it.
Ideologue Newt Gingrich publicly stated during the Clinton presidency that tax increases would destroy jobs and ultimately the economy. We don't have to go too far into the records of history to know that he was way off base. Does the GOP pay attention to their shortcomings? Do they learn from their mistakes? Apparently not.

A perfect example of how the GOP is doing business, is the whole blather about Obama cutting Medicare. Romney tried to spew this issue during the debate, and many GOP operatives try to spread this information. While it is true that Obama made cuts to Medicare, these cuts were to the providers and not the recipients. Of course the GOP wouldn't tell you that. They simply try to put out a tasty morsel to the loan information voters and let them do the rest.
Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

zipp wrote:
Look at the current actions of the GOP. In regards to the fiscal cliff they have been taking a hard line. Somehow they are able to deny all of the poles that are available and a significant mark in general public opinion. In Michigan they have been pushing the whole right to work issuebefore down the throat of the Union. In Wisconsin a Republican governor RAM the whole union busting deal down our throats, and in many states the whole voter suppression issue comes up time and again. Of course recently we had a couple of prominent GOP Representatives talking crazy about rape, and GOP policies have placed a wedge between the party and immigrants. A large segment of the public sees the GOP as those who protect the wealthy, and to add further insult to injury, there appears to be an undertone of racism and intolerance in numerous circles of the GOP.
Whooters posts seem to reflect many of those prevailing attitudes. What is the craziest of all issues to me is that they don't seem to know what's gone wrong. Instead of recognizing that they are out of step with the electorate and identifying ways that they can change; they embrace their old philosophies with greater zealousness. How does this make any sense at all?
It is true that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results. Is this not the face of the GOP today?
A while ago the Congressional Research Service, Which is a respected non partisan firm; Conducted research going back to 1945. They produced a report on their research After the study was concluded. Their findings concluded that there was no correlation between tax cuts on the wealthiest individuals And economic stimulation. Moreover, Tax cuts paid smaller dividends in stimulating the economy than many would lead you to believe.
So what was the GOP response to this report? How did they react knowing that this report directly challenged some of their Centerpoint philosophies? With Mitch McConnell leading the charge, they made the report harder to access by the general public. In effect what they did was Bury it.
Ideologue Newt Gingrich publicly stated during the Clinton presidency that tax increases would destroy jobs and ultimately the economy. We don't have to go too far into the records of history to know that he was way off base. Does the GOP pay attention to their shortcomings? Do they learn from their mistakes? Apparently not.
A perfect example of how the GOP is doing business, is the whole blather about Obama cutting Medicare. Romney tried to spew this issue during the debate, and many GOP operatives try to spread this information. While it is true that Obama made cuts to Medicare, these cuts were to the providers and not the recipients. Of course the GOP wouldn't tell you that. They simply try to put out a tasty morsel to the loan information voters and let them do the rest.
You are so very insecure. Hurling all your insults at your puppet master Who Tee Who. Now get up and get a job, "goverment teat boy." Cry Cry Cry. The world owes me,I'm "Little Zippy". Carry me! Carry Me!
Anonymous

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Zipp Man I have to hand it to you. You have been doing your homework.
You didn't even get to their denial of evolution,and climate change.
These people have two things on their minds,POWERandGREED. And just like a petty criminal, they kick you in the balls, and then tell you they did it for your own good.
Anonymous

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>You are so very insecure. Hurling all your insults at your puppet master Who Tee Who. Now get up and get a job, "goverment teat boy." Cry Cry Cry. The world owes me,I'm "Little Zippy". Carry me! Carry Me!
ignorance personified
Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

zipp wrote:
I have seen the light,you have educated me. All hard working talented people that have garnered any amount of wealth, should be forced to give that wealth to you. You are unable to work hard and create any wealth for yourself. Other people need to give you the fruit of their labor. I see now what cloth you're cut from.
zipp

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

No id settle for just your money that way I could shop at goodwill. By the way, thanks for the Jaguar! Bahahaha!!!
zipp

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

You know I feel for ya Whooters. Not only do your ideas appear vulgar and repulsive, but ill bet your as ugly as a modern art masterpiece.

Bahahaha!
zipp

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Hey Whooters, in the immortal words of of dirty harry: "Your nothing but dogshit, and a lot of things can happen to dogshit. It can be stepped on and squashed, or dry up and blow away in the wind. So do yourself a favor, be careful where the dog shits ya."
zipp

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Interesting how the GOP works isn't it? First, they leave Obama with a complete economic disaster. They do nothing but serve as obstructionists for the first 4 years of Obama, with over 380 fillibusters. They use the debt ceiling as a bargaining chip and bring the country within inches of disaster, and then blame Obama for repairing the economy to slowly.

WTF?

Really? Bahaha!
zipp

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Despite their obstructionist ways, most people believe the economy is rebounding at a slow & steady pace. The markets are up and unemployment is down. Senator McConnell said the priority of the GOP was to make Obama a one term president. They also were very confident that Romney would win by a large margin. That's what is so right about the GOP, they're typically wrong.
zipp

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Many repubs say that the Obama Administration is the most liberal and radical ever. Here is a perfect example of the GOP projecting blame.
All the evidence would indicate that we have the most right wing congress ever, at least going back 70+ years.

The evidence:
First: This congress has passed only 150 some bills in the last 4 years. This low level of productivity has not been exactly equaled in over 70 years. Even in years of partisan separations and partisan push backs, you would expect to see 500 to over 1000.

Second: over 380 filibusters introduced by the GOP, which is also a record by a wide margin.

Third: the use of the debt ceiling as a bargaining chip by the GOP. it comes down to threatening the fiscal wellbeing of the country to get what they want when they didn't win the election. First time its ever been done.
zipp

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

I saw a sad and despicable thing happened in Michigan during the protests against union busting law. This was something caught on camera by a Fox news affiliate reporter. A union protester punched the Fox reporter several times and cracked his tooth as a result. The union protestor got caught in a trap and lost control of himself. He did a horrible and inexcusable thing that Fox and the GOP cronies will certainly use against them to further villianize the unions and to turn opinion against them. This protestor must step forward and take responsibility for his wrong doing. He should own what he did and sit his jail time or whatever the court deems necessary. He got baited and Fox news won. Let no one condone what he did.
Who Tee Who

Oconto Falls, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

repub ruler of the world wrote:
<quoted text>
My dog is your Mom. Now dance for yor biscuit zippy.At ah boy,good zippy.
Anonymous

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>My dog is your Mom. Now dance for yor biscuit zippy.At ah boy,good zippy.
Look at you! the lowest common denominator. Typical of cornered animal.
Lost the election lost his mind, never had any substance to lose or morality.
The repukes know how to get things done,all the have to do is cheat and lie and steal .
There aren't enough that beleive the crap they call their platform.So ,they will rig the laws and elections, so that they can win.
The people are watching,and the people will exact revenge for your bastardly ways.
Soon and not soon enough all of their kind will be unelectable or dead.Maybe someone can help with the latter.

Who Teabagger Who can see any thing because my nuts are on his chin. keep sucking my love.
Anonymous

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Hey Zipp, That other guy ought to change his moniker to prostitute, that is what he seems to be best at.
Sucking and licking the Teabag.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Milwaukee Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Milwaukee Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Milwaukee People Search