Ohio base catching up from furloughs

Ohio base catching up from furloughs

There are 14 comments on the WHIO story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Ohio base catching up from furloughs. In it, WHIO reports that:

The commander of Ohio's largest military base says it could take weeks to catch up on the backlog of work created by the furloughs of thousands of civilian workers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHIO.

The Duke of Hazard

Oxford, OH

#1 Aug 8, 2013
How about discipline or firing their asses if they don't or won't do the job; you know, like outside people do.
The Old Cold Warrior

Oxford, OH

#2 Aug 8, 2013
Congratulations to noble defense dependents of Pentagon porkers and PAC rats, still escaping the reality of a $17 trillion national debt and real necessary budget cuts, despite deranged delusional defense nuts and their pet military-media sluts; who really fight to keep themselves and their spouses inside those nice Fairborn, Beavercreek, and D.C./Virginia-suburb houses
Mike

Fairborn, OH

#3 Aug 8, 2013
The Old Cold Warrior wrote:
Congratulations to noble defense dependents of Pentagon porkers and PAC rats, still escaping the reality of a $17 trillion national debt and real necessary budget cuts, despite deranged delusional defense nuts and their pet military-media sluts; who really fight to keep themselves and their spouses inside those nice Fairborn, Beavercreek, and D.C./Virginia-suburb houses
Wow, you copied that crap from your Facebook page, so act your age!
Gun Nut

Oxford, OH

#4 Aug 8, 2013
Willie

Fairborn, OH

#5 Aug 9, 2013
Gun Nut wrote:
http://www.sky.fm/
Wtf does that have to do with this topic?
Former Cop

Oxford, OH

#6 Aug 9, 2013
Hey, like ya know, if they whine and can't find genius jobs to legally rob, they can always work in our new casinos!
Google

Longmeadow, MA

#7 Aug 9, 2013
Former Cop wrote:
Hey, like ya know, if they whine and can't find genius jobs to legally rob, they can always work in our new casinos!
Search results reveal that Leon Harrison has been faking a disability to steal money from social security since 1974. He is a dishonest scam artist. His sister, Debra, stole hundreds of thousands of dollars for. The US military and spent 30 months in jail for her crime.
Willie

Fairborn, OH

#8 Aug 9, 2013
Google wrote:
<quoted text>
Search results reveal that Leon Harrison has been faking a disability to steal money from social security since 1974. He is a dishonest scam artist. His sister, Debra, stole hundreds of thousands of dollars for. The US military and spent 30 months in jail for her crime.
The Harrison's are frauds!
Avery

Longmeadow, MA

#9 Aug 9, 2013
Willie wrote:
<quoted text>The Harrison's are frauds!
Sexual deviants too.
The New Cool Warrior

Oxford, OH

#10 Aug 10, 2013
Of course, these defense-nut geniuses can always go to D.C., LA and New York for pork.
The New Cool Warrior

Oxford, OH

#11 Aug 10, 2013
Which Leon Harrison be he referring to?
Search results reveal that Leon Harrison has been faking a disability to steal money from social security since 1974. Has he called the Social Security administration about this dissing?
Avery

Longmeadow, MA

#12 Aug 10, 2013
Leon Harrison is a poor excuse for a human being.
The Old Cold Warrior

Oxford, OH

#14 Aug 10, 2013
Real jobs, during layoffs and interviews: "Boofuckinhoo, don't call us, we'll call you."
Wolfgang von Goethe

East Hartford, CT

#15 Aug 11, 2013
The Old Cold Warrior wrote:
Real jobs, during layoffs and interviews: "Boofuckinhoo, don't call us, we'll call you."
Get a job you government cramming white trash cracker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wright-Patterson Air Force Base Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why the Air Force Wants to See Pilots' Sweat (Sep '16) Sep '16 Stephany McDowell 3
News Air Force colonel charged with rape in central ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Floyd 3
News Ohio Air Force base to hold LGBT run celebratin... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Christsharian Dee... 11
News Dayton region continues to development partners... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Patriotic Pentago... 1
News Pentagon Accused of Withholding Sex Crimes Info (May '15) May '15 goonsquad 4
News Pentagon severely underreports sex crimes: senator (May '15) May '15 Cath League of Du... 7
News Caldeira comes clean on chemtrails (Mar '15) Mar '15 Dan 1
More from around the web