U.S. military surgeons saving childre...

U.S. military surgeons saving children's lives in Afghanistan

There are 8 comments on the FOX 4 Now - WFTX Home story from Aug 5, 2010, titled U.S. military surgeons saving children's lives in Afghanistan. In it, FOX 4 Now - WFTX Home reports that:

During an attack on an Afghanistan village, shrapnel sliced into a 5-year-old girl's skull, almost killing her.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FOX 4 Now - WFTX Home.

Lay man

Mount Morris, MI

#1 Aug 5, 2010
Us millitary saving afgan children, what a joke. Joke of the millennium.
news

Santa Clara, CA

#2 Aug 5, 2010
i think they save him for interrogation
Danger man

Santa Clara, CA

#3 Aug 6, 2010
Lay man wrote:
Us millitary saving afgan children, what a joke. Joke of the millennium.
, they have habit to say that kind of jokes , I think they wana foolish humans that they wana save children's ,
Tom

Hanover, Germany

#4 Aug 6, 2010
it is only ,,bla, bla, bla,, of promilitary, ussmaniac propaganda. usa and nato murder these innocent people including children in attacks led by usa and nato and use them as living schields, besides murdering of parents is practically death sentence for these poor children - and it is just made by usa-one big, terrible crime against humanity and genocide commited by usa who cost so many innocent lives.
Bill

Buchanan Dam, TX

#5 Aug 6, 2010
This story is from WFTX? I think "WTF X" might be more appropriate.

Who started this war in the first place? The U.S. military started this war. How many children have died, been injured, and/or been orphaned as a result of the United States' unprovoken invasion and occupation of Afghanistan? And Iraq? And the bombings in Pakistan?

You aren't fooling anyone with these B.S. stories about how our surgeons are "patching kids up" when we are responsible for devastating their country in the first place.

Oh, by the way, the U.S. just refused to sign a treaty banning the use of cluster bombs. I wonder how many kids we've killed with those lately, and how many future kids we will kill as they find unexploded bomblets around their homes and playgrounds. U.S. ordnance is STILL killing and maiming people in South East Asia, four decades later.

Oh, and let's not forget our depleted uranium munitions and the radiologically and chemically toxic playgrounds and neighborhoods they create...
Layman

Mount Morris, MI

#6 Aug 7, 2010
Bill wrote:
This story is from WFTX? I think "WTF X" might be more appropriate.
Who started this war in the first place? The U.S. military started this war. How many children have died, been injured, and/or been orphaned as a result of the United States' unprovoken invasion and occupation of Afghanistan? And Iraq? And the bombings in Pakistan?
You aren't fooling anyone with these B.S. stories about how our surgeons are "patching kids up" when we are responsible for devastating their country in the first place.
Oh, by the way, the U.S. just refused to sign a treaty banning the use of cluster bombs. I wonder how many kids we've killed with those lately, and how many future kids we will kill as they find unexploded bomblets around their homes and playgrounds. U.S. ordnance is STILL killing and maiming people in South East Asia, four decades later.
Oh, and let's not forget our depleted uranium munitions and the radiologically and chemically toxic playgrounds and neighborhoods they create...
yes exactly
Danger man

Mount Morris, MI

#7 Aug 8, 2010
Hata Kaha shive karan ye go Makar koome Yem sha pane maa ge heend
Rattle Cattle

Casselberry, FL

#8 Aug 10, 2010
Sure....GOODY USA can patch up the kiddies...let em grow up and then kill them.

Feel GOOD....were R the good guys fixin kids ...ain't americans so GOOD

Shut the F*** up

USA go home...take your heroes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wright-Patterson Air Force Base Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why the Air Force Wants to See Pilots' Sweat Sep '16 Stephany McDowell 3
News Air Force colonel charged with rape in central ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Floyd 3
News Ohio Air Force base to hold LGBT run celebratin... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Christsharian Dee... 11
News Dayton region continues to development partners... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Patriotic Pentago... 1
News Pentagon Accused of Withholding Sex Crimes Info (May '15) May '15 goonsquad 4
News Pentagon severely underreports sex crimes: senator (May '15) May '15 Cath League of Du... 7
News Caldeira comes clean on chemtrails (Mar '15) Mar '15 Dan 1
More from around the web