Miamisburg Marine Killed In Afghanistan

Miamisburg Marine Killed In Afghanistan

There are 2 comments on the WHIOTV story from Jun 5, 2011, titled Miamisburg Marine Killed In Afghanistan. In it, WHIOTV reports that:

The city of Miamisburg is planning to remember a fallen local hero who lost his life in Afghanistan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHIOTV.

Oceanside, CA

#1 Jun 6, 2011
I am a Miamisburg Grad, 2001, currently serving in Afghanistan with the Marine Corps. I was present at the dignified transfer of our falen HERO. He was handled with the upmost respect and professionalism. He served his country with pride, honor and dignity. He will be greatly missed.

West Chester, OH

#2 Jun 9, 2011
Thanks for helping him home Devil Dog. He arrived @WPAFB just a few hours ago. Visitation Friday evening.

Semper Fi and keep your head on a swivel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wright-Patterson Air Force Base Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why the Air Force Wants to See Pilots' Sweat Sep '16 Stephany McDowell 3
News Air Force colonel charged with rape in central ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Floyd 3
News Ohio Air Force base to hold LGBT run celebratin... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Christsharian Dee... 11
News Dayton region continues to development partners... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Patriotic Pentago... 1
News Pentagon Accused of Withholding Sex Crimes Info (May '15) May '15 goonsquad 4
News Pentagon severely underreports sex crimes: senator (May '15) May '15 Cath League of Du... 7
News Caldeira comes clean on chemtrails (Mar '15) Mar '15 Dan 1
More from around the web