What to Do If You Get Pepper Sprayed

What to Do If You Get Pepper Sprayed

There are 1 comment on the KVOR-AM Colorado Springs story from Nov 21, 2011, titled What to Do If You Get Pepper Sprayed. In it, KVOR-AM Colorado Springs reports that:

If you come into contact with pepper spray, experts say the best thing to do is first, calm down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KVOR-AM Colorado Springs.

Since: Apr 11

Aldie, VA

#1 Nov 21, 2011
Regarding UC Davis protectors...

A very weak attempt to gain some very cheap "street cred" to impress future grandkids. Way too clean. No joints hanging out of your mouths. And I didn't see one chick show off her tits. If fact, they were wearing bras! What in Gods name is this world coming to if today's students can't put on an effective protest. Didn't we teach you anything from the 60's?...UTTER FAILURE I'm moving to the middle east where demonstrators take some lead. God help you losers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vandenberg Air Force Base Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roandoak of God near Morro Bay: Group home unde... (Jun '09) Jul 11 Jennifer 34
News Search For Sean Fleming Will Continue on Friday (Jun '10) Jan '16 A friend of Bill 5
News Orbital ATK Contributes to National Security La... (Oct '15) Oct '15 ssmith 2
News Send your name to Mars on NASAa s Insight Mars ... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News Nasa TV Coverage Set for Launch of Newest Earth... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Kid_Tomorrow 3
News Top-secret space plane lands on California coast (Oct '14) Oct '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News Up in the sky, a mystery space plane _ but why? (Oct '14) Oct '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
More from around the web