Col. Gerhard Schroter named commander at Tobyhanna Army Depot

Jul 9, 2012 Full story: The Times-Tribune

Army Col. Gerhard Schroter will succeed Col. Charles C. Gibson as the installation's top military officer, the depot reported.

Full Story
b marale less employee

Carbondale, PA

#1 Oct 17, 2012
i work in system integration for jody and haven't been treated this badly in a career that spans 50+ years! while our directors and branch chief go to breakfast at the cafeteria at 8 every morning, they want to write up their employees for stepping out for a coffee or cigarette between tasks when caught up with their work. they have coffee makers and microwaves and refrigerators in their offices touse at ther convienence, they (supervisors directors branh chiefs etc.) can be sen outside their work areas daily, smoking or drinking the beverage of their choice, but the people they supervise aren't allowed the same privilages...totoal hypocracy...tobyhanna is not a worker friendly environment unless yu are a GS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tobyhanna Army Depot Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sen. Toomey proposes to keep contract employees... (Mar '13) Mar '13 satajet 1
Poor defense by Barletta (Aug '12) Aug '12 tuckfard Louie 1
Business Briefcase, May 13, 2012 (May '12) May '12 lol lol lol lmao XD 1
Deanna Null Murder (Oct '11) Oct '11 fistv 2
E. coli found in N.E. Pa. Army Depot's water (Jan '11) Jan '11 Bubblesman 10
Va. man gets 5 years for fraud at Army bases (Nov '09) Nov '09 poopshin 1
Agility DGS Wins Army Deal Worth Up to $932 Mil... (Dec '08) Dec '08 Living in Margari... 1
•••

Tobyhanna Army Depot People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••