Chief master sergeant faces sexual ha...

Chief master sergeant faces sexual harassment court martial

There are 6 comments on the Journal Gazette story from Aug 5, 2010, titled Chief master sergeant faces sexual harassment court martial. In it, Journal Gazette reports that:

DAYTON, Ohio The Air Force has ordered court martial proceedings for an Ohio-based chief master sergeant accused of repeated sexual harassment of female subordinates.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal Gazette.

The Duke of Hazard

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Aug 5, 2010
He was just following the example of one of his more popular commanders-in-chief, BJB, and it all depends what harrassment is.
Bush is missed

AOL

#2 Aug 5, 2010
If guilty he needs to get severe disciplinary action.
Tracie

Columbus, OH

#4 Aug 5, 2010
I think it is shameful that he would jepardize what he has worked towards all these years just for a piece,,he needs to be court martialed,,hung out to dry,and discharged,,what was he thinking,,if it had happened once ,maybe he would have gotten by with a little slap on the wraist and then only if he had not been married,,I think his wife played along with his crap ..[to each his own],,he should have had enough sense to keep his business off base ,,what a dumdass,,too much brain, not enough common sense,,I just hope he does not have any kids to have to deal with the embarssement of all this and his wife has a good job to carry his azz once he is kicked out,,lets not forget about Clintons bullcrap iether,,another nut caught at his game
Tracie

Columbus, OH

#5 Aug 5, 2010
The Duke of Hazard wrote:
He was just following the example of one of his more popular commanders-in-chief, BJB, and it all depends what harrassment is.
Harrassment my foot ,,the girls admitted to messing around with him all over the USA,,he is as good as gone as you can get,. if not, they would not even consider a court martial,,it would have ended at the last hearing,,they have enough on him to fry his azz,,any one that has been in the military knows that they frown on adultry,,and with all of his other crap,,please,,he better hope they don't throw that rape charge in on him too,,he'll be singing the blues from Lebonworth or some other federal joint,,
Tracie

Columbus, OH

#6 Aug 5, 2010
Bush is missed wrote:
If guilty he needs to get severe disciplinary action.
if guilty,,please ,,he sat and never said a word and a man that is not guilty is not going to stand for those kind of charges brought agaisnt him and not say any thing,,,would you let someone accuse you of such things ,,think not,,,he was too far up the rank to let someone try to rail road him,,he's guilty,,he's been around the block enough to know better,,he has a problem and needs to get some help,, but I'm sure the military will take care of that for him
Just blame Bush

AOL

#7 Aug 6, 2010
I knew a Chief that had a two striper female Airman, very loose morales that came into his office, hiked up her skirt and flashed him, no panties and said "How do you like this Chief?"

And again there is no excuse for the Wright Pat chief.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott Air Force Base Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Airman David Helm disappears just before child ... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Advents 1
News Marine general to be tapped to lead Joint Chiefs (May '15) May '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 2
News Base competes for new Air Force center (Nov '14) Nov '14 Elise Gingerich 1
News Costello Hired To Promote Scott AFB (Nov '13) Nov '13 Teri Davis Newman 1
News Huge mass of commuters show economic links betw... (Apr '13) Apr '13 tcb 4
News U.S. Rep. Enyart to hold news conference today ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Brian 3
News Dayton defense companies part of Air Force advi... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Retard Republicun 2
More from around the web