Okay, Gun Nuts: Justify This One...

Jun 9, 2011 Full story: St. Louis - riverfronttimes.com 50

Daryl Hall: Died from apparent "friendly" fire. a So, it turns out that the off-duty St.

Read more
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jeff

Macedonia, OH

#2 Jun 9, 2011
Chad want to know how gun make use safer, right? The maybe he should look into some of the results of gun control. Maybe he could look into what happened to the Jews after Hitler enacted gun control? Didn't a few million Serbs die as a result of gun control. How about Zimbabwe? Chad is an idiot. Yesterday 200 million guns in the hands of US citizens killed no one.
Foust

Bend, OR

#3 Jun 9, 2011
We are human, therefore imperfect. The laws we pass are imperfect. There will never be a eutopian world in which mistakes do not happen and people live eternally in bliss. The very idea that you would ask people to justify an event that can't be justified only serves to feed your own delusion.
Wolverine

Cumberland, MD

#4 Jun 9, 2011
Foust wrote:
We are human, therefore imperfect. The laws we pass are imperfect. There will never be a eutopian world in which mistakes do not happen and people live eternally in bliss. The very idea that you would ask people to justify an event that can't be justified only serves to feed your own delusion.
Better yet they wish to restrict &/or outlaw our rights because of the actions of another. Typical liberalbullshit of blaming society for the actions of a criminal or criminally negligent person, and denying individual responsibility. F'em I'm keeping my guns & I will NEVER register any gun I own.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#5 Jun 9, 2011
Article wrote:
And here we thought that handguns were supposed to make everyone safer -- especially when in the hands of the "good guys." So, tell us Second Amendment folk, what's wrong here?
We "gunnuts" never said guns will give everyone complete and perfect security.

Guns are the least causes of death, so tell us, Antigun folk, why is that ?
Wolverine

Cumberland, MD

#6 Jun 9, 2011
Our Constitution DOES NOT guarantee safety. What it guarantees is FREEDOM!

Since: Jul 08

Union, SC

#7 Jun 9, 2011
Wolverine how dare you confuse a liberal with facts lol
Wolverine

Cumberland, MD

#8 Jun 9, 2011
Freedomsguard wrote:
It does put their puny heads into tailspins, doesn't it?

Since: May 11

Martinsville Va

#9 Jun 9, 2011
Wolverine wrote:
Our Constitution DOES NOT guarantee safety. What it guarantees is FREEDOM!
That's where the anti-gun whackjobs struggle...they only want to allow the freedoms that they deem appropriate.
Seen It Before

Buffalo, NY

#10 Jun 9, 2011
Freedomsguard wrote:
A liberal never lets the truth get in the way of their agenda. Of course it's sort of hard to see from the position of their head stuck up their ass.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#11 Jun 10, 2011
fungusam0ngus wrote:
That's where the anti-gun whackjobs struggle...they only want to allow the freedoms that they deem appropriate.
Former marines and most pigs are the same way, Nazi.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#12 Jun 10, 2011
Seen It Before wrote:
A liberal never lets the truth get in the way of their agenda. Of course it's sort of hard to see from the position of their head stuck up their ass.
Most NewYorkers are liberals ? WTF ?

Martinsville Va

#13 Jun 10, 2011
Tory II wrote:
<quoted text>Most NewYorkers are liberals ? WTF ?
Aren't you from Chicago? You can't get any more liberal than that.

Martinsville Va

#14 Jun 10, 2011
Tory II wrote:
<quoted text>Former marines and most pigs are the same way, Nazi.
Aww, you really love me. So is it a felony or a dishonorable discharge? Which one is the reason you can't own guns?

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#15 Jun 10, 2011
fungusam0ngus wrote:
Aren't you from Chicago? You can't get any more liberal than that.
NewYork is more liberal. I was born in Minneapolis, raised in Chicago for 12 years, until I enlisted in the corps, for six years, puke.

FIVE NewYork police unions endorsed Bloomberg for mayor.

Gun control originates in the brains of pigs.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#16 Jun 10, 2011
fungusam0ngus wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww, you really love me. So is it a felony or a dishonorable discharge? Which one is the reason you can't own guns?
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f19/bwb1/7-...

Come and get em, pig.

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f19/bwb1/...

Martinsville Va

#17 Jun 10, 2011
Tory II wrote:
<quoted text>NewYork is more liberal. I was born in Minneapolis, raised in Chicago for 12 years, until I enlisted in the corps, for six years, puke.
FIVE NewYork police unions endorsed Bloomberg for mayor.
Gun control originates in the brains of pigs.
I gotta say that Illinois is worse than New York...I'm pretty sure NY has some type of allowance for CCW permits, Illinois doesn't. Now which state is worse again?

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#18 Jun 10, 2011
YOU can bring your gun here, but you can't bring it into NewYork and visit your favorite pig. They're both bad, and you're an idiot for arguing with me about it.

“Pompous pontificator”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#19 Jun 10, 2011
The debate regarding this incident notwithstanding, WHY are those of us who have a love for freedom and an appreciation of firearms' style, design, engineering and more, often called "NUTS" with a derogatory connotation?

If I were a model railroader or an ardent skydiver I might be called a choo-choo nut or skydiveing nut, but with a lot less snark.

WHY do some out there fear, loath and HATE freedom so much? I would surely fear less being in a place where well-behaved citizens have the option of protecting themselves and others, than in a world where only black-hearted criminals and real "nuts" carry guns.

If you're a gun hater, weigh-in on this. But be specific about your rational reason I should not keep and bear firearms. It's soul searching time.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#20 Jun 10, 2011
They hate people and love govt. They want govt control over people.
TANelson

Kansas City, MO

#21 Jun 10, 2011
I hunt and own guns. NRA sucks. Calm down - nobody is after your guns, least of all Obama, who has been direct and unequivocal regarding his non-interest in enacting any sweeping gun control legislation. Speaking of not confusing people with facts, try to digest that people who identify themselves as "liberal" hold, on average, four times as many advanced degrees as those who identify themselves as "conservative"; self-identified "liberals" are three times as likely to have graduated from a four-year college or university than self-identified "conservatives"; ditto I.Q. scores, comprehensive testing results, income achievement, etc. You may be upset that "liberals" don't make sense to you, but it's not because they're not smarter. They are, and (not to confuse you with facts) demonstrably so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott Air Force Base Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Base competes for new Air Force center Nov '14 Elise Gingerich 1
News Costello Hired To Promote Scott AFB (Nov '13) Nov '13 Teri Davis Newman 1
News Huge mass of commuters show economic links betw... (Apr '13) Apr '13 tcb 4
News U.S. Rep. Enyart to hold news conference today ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Brian 3
News Dayton defense companies part of Air Force advi... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Retard Republicun 2
News 'They want jobs': Larry Rice leads homeless gro... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Blues Dot Com 1
News Clinton County companies admit to harboring ill... (Jun '12) Jun '12 tomin cali 3
More from around the web