'This little girl can draw and paint'...

'This little girl can draw and paint' or Mural give O'Fallon girl a chance to shine

There are 1 comment on the Belleville News Democrat story from Aug 7, 2011, titled 'This little girl can draw and paint' or Mural give O'Fallon girl a chance to shine. In it, Belleville News Democrat reports that:

When Melissa Carroll heard her bosses talking about finding a mural artist, she offered to give it a try.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Belleville News Democrat.

angel e

Collinsville, IL

#1 Aug 15, 2011
Ive been doing murals for people all over the stl area including ofallon and none of it ever gets public recognition and my artwork is 10x better its actual art not just a piece of work that looks like it was done with a crayola marker. If she thinks shes starting off her so called " art career" ,she has a long way to go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott Air Force Base Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Marine general to be tapped to lead Joint Chiefs May '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 2
News Base competes for new Air Force center (Nov '14) Nov '14 Elise Gingerich 1
News Costello Hired To Promote Scott AFB (Nov '13) Nov '13 Teri Davis Newman 1
News Huge mass of commuters show economic links betw... (Apr '13) Apr '13 tcb 4
News U.S. Rep. Enyart to hold news conference today ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Brian 3
News Dayton defense companies part of Air Force advi... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Retard Republicun 2
News 'They want jobs': Larry Rice leads homeless gro... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Blues Dot Com 1
More from around the web