Translators: providing a common language for a common goal in Chile

Mar 19, 2010 Full story: Air Force Link

Staff Sgt. Abraham Rodriguez comforts a crying Chilean child at the expeditionary hospital March 14, 2010, in Angol, Chile.

Full Story
Merari Rodriguez

San Antonio, TX

#1 Mar 20, 2010
Its a great feeling to see my husband be able to give a helping hand to those in need in Angol, Chile. We are very proud of Abraham and we are anxiously awaiting his safe return home!!
Guillermo Uslar

Santiago, Chile

#2 May 10, 2010
In fact, Sgt Rodríguez was not just a very helping hand in translating and working at bight-shifts, he also did a great teaching the Chilean nurse-techs about how everything worked in the field hospital, so they can afterwards arm and disarm the tents and manage the equipment. I was very pleased to meet him again after a Disaster-Management Course at the Chilean Air Force Hospital in 2008. To Abraham and all the people that were with us in Angol once more a BIG THANK YOU!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Randolph Air Force Base Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Committee of 50 doesn't live up to rumors (Aug '13) Aug '13 Beadsinrear 37
operating room nurse (Mar '11) Mar '11 helen m lynn 1
Universal City, 50 years in the making (May '10) May '10 cibolo 1
Application deadline set for officer developmen... (Mar '10) Mar '10 airforce news 1
New AF dining program offers greater variety, a... (Mar '10) Mar '10 airforce news 1
Close encounters of 'The Fourth Kind' (Nov '09) Nov '09 buzz 1
Tracking swine flu at Texas military bases (Aug '09) Aug '09 pedro e santos 1

Randolph Air Force Base People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE