Aliens Eyeing Nukes?

Aliens Eyeing Nukes?

There are 3 comments on the FoxNews.com story from Sep 24, 2010, titled Aliens Eyeing Nukes?. In it, FoxNews.com reports that:

Looking like a scene from "Independence Day," this glowing halo in the sky was seen in the sky over Moscow, Russia in early October 2009.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FoxNews.com.

Bad Dwarf

Somers Point, NJ

#1 Sep 24, 2010
I always knew that we Russians were aliens.
Small Town America UGXs

San Antonio, TX

#2 Sep 24, 2010
The more aliens that stream across the Mexican border the better. Diversity is what makes America great.
Uther mini fuhrer

Somers Point, NJ

#4 Sep 24, 2010
Of course, I want to destroy the USA, and open up the borders to everyone. I also support Jihadists too. Obama is my man. Now, Chloe is mad at me again. She hid my walker and I can not shuffle anywhere today. She went for a bike ride with the Outlaw M/C again.

I notice when I look at a picture of a nude woman, it does not do anything for me, but when I look at a picture of hitler, it arouses me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

RAF Bentwaters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US airman Charles Halt's UFO testimony about en... (Sep '10) Sep '10 LWsciencejunkie 11
More from around the web