Two arrested in three Fayetteville br...

Two arrested in three Fayetteville break-ins

There are 1 comment on the Wral.com story from Oct 27, 2008, titled Two arrested in three Fayetteville break-ins. In it, Wral.com reports that:

Fayetteville police arrested two men Friday and charged them in three home break-ins on Thursday including one in which the resident shot one of the suspects.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wral.com.

Joe Mama

Hong Kong

#1 Oct 27, 2008
HMMMM go figure, minorities committing crimes. Had they come into my home there would be two body bags filled and the public wouldn't have to pay for court costs, medical bills and the host of other costs these scum are going to ring up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Air Force Base Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former NATO Chief Clark Predicts New Offensive ... (Mar '15) Mar '15 George 4
News Senators landed before surgeons (Feb '10) Feb '10 a closer look 1
News Fort Bragg Soldiers continue humanitarian relie... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Proud Momma 1
News 2 Tenn Air National Guard Aircraft Head To Haiti (Jan '10) Jan '10 rattlecattle 1
News Haiti earthquake: News updates (Jan '10) Jan '10 rattlecattle 6
News Haiti earthquake: News updates (Jan '10) Jan '10 Gold Tooth Haitian 3
More from around the web