Air Force Academy Gets a Circle and o...

Air Force Academy Gets a Circle and other Pagan News of Note

There are 6 comments on the The Wildhunt Weblog story from Jan 28, 2010, titled Air Force Academy Gets a Circle and other Pagan News of Note. In it, The Wildhunt Weblog reports that:

"The Air Force Academy chapel will add a worship area for followers of Earth-centered religions during a dedication ceremony scheduled to be held at the circle March 10.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Wildhunt Weblog.

Earth Child

Macedonia, OH

#1 Feb 5, 2010
I wish the military would have had this when I was in.

“A different view”

Since: Sep 08

West Riding

#2 Feb 5, 2010
That is now four threads on this one topic.

“Please don't feed the trolls.”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#3 Feb 5, 2010
I'm trying to keep up with them all and deleting the new duplicates...but that is ALL there is on the wire right now!
Jacques

Cassis, France

#4 Feb 6, 2010
Placing this cross in that satanic circle was a bit provocative, I acknowledge it.
There is a better and non offensive mean to get rid of that awful, christian-hating pagan circle :
One has only to sprinkle holy (blessed) water every morning in that place to block Satan coming in.
I personnally watched the amazing effects of holy water on possessed persons (hence on Satan who is dwelling in these persons) to know that this so called "pagan circle" would be left soon after by the Devil's adepts for a better and hidden place where to worship him without being disturbed by any holy counter measures.
Try this and you will be amazed.
joX

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5 Feb 6, 2010
Jacques wrote:
Placing this cross in that satanic circle was a bit provocative, I acknowledge it.
There is a better and non offensive mean to get rid of that awful, christian-hating pagan circle :
One has only to sprinkle holy (blessed) water every morning in that place to block Satan coming in.
I personnally watched the amazing effects of holy water on possessed persons (hence on Satan who is dwelling in these persons) to know that this so called "pagan circle" would be left soon after by the Devil's adepts for a better and hidden place where to worship him without being disturbed by any holy counter measures.
I would like to think this comment is a bit of a joke, however i guess its not. I really think you are a very disturbed individual, may i suggest you seek some psychiatric help for your delusions?? I feel sorry for you as, mental illnes can be a horrid affliction. Pagans do not believe in Satan, nor Demons. We are not Christian hating or any other religion for that matter. If you see Demons that suggests you are not very well. I hope things hget better for you soon.

“Please don't feed the trolls.”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#6 Feb 6, 2010
Jacques wrote:
I have seen so-called holy water take the paint off a car. It also kills grass. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peterson Air Force Base Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Air Force: Toxic chemicals released into city's... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Eleese Gengerech 1
News Officer: Military adultery ban is unfair to het... (Jun '16) Jun '16 nanoanomaly 1
News Nuclear Bunker Turns 50 (Mar '16) Mar '16 4 the record 1
News Iconic Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Station cele... (Mar '16) Mar '16 4 the record 1
News Take a tour in the 'last resort bunker': Milita... (Mar '16) Mar '16 4 the record 1
News Iconic Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Station cele... (Mar '16) Mar '16 4 the record 1
News 50 Colorado Sheriffs Oppose Guantanamo Detainee... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Unlisted Internet... 1
More from around the web