The Military Coup Against Donald Trum...

The Military Coup Against Donald Trump of 2018, Part 2

There are 128 comments on the Townhall story from Jul 31, 2017, titled The Military Coup Against Donald Trump of 2018, Part 2. In it, Townhall reports that:

The New York contingent of plotters gathered in the Times building so they could use the company's considerable communications resources to monitor the coup. In Washington, the plotters were spread out the State Department, the FBI headquarters .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Townhall.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Kev from michigan

Taylor, MI

#1 Aug 16, 2017
Are you kidding? Is this a legitimate exercise or?
YouDidntBuildTha t

Rohnert Park, CA

#2 Aug 16, 2017
This is really dumb stuff.

A liberal progressive America-hater's fantasy about a military coupe to oust President Trump - Pathetic.

First of all, the picture at the top of the article depicts German military - Is Angela Merkel involved? Dumb...

2ndly, the US Military is overwhelmingly in favor of President Trump - They voted for Trump over Hillary like 5 to 1.

Just dumb. How do these leftist so-called writers and journalists keep their jobs. I could do better than these clowns with half my brain tied behind my back.
YouDidntBuildTha t

Rohnert Park, CA

#3 Aug 16, 2017
Make no mistake about it...The Progressive, America-hating leftists are a threat to our nation.

They fantasize about military coups with an equally imaginary, leftwing military. They daydream about a coups that succeed and coups that fail but either way, they somehow succeed in turning America into a progressive authoritarian state where freedom is redefined into what most people in the real world call tyranny.

The progressive globalists must be CRUSHED - And that is no fantasy.

America's future and the future for every man, woman and child in this country is at stake.

Godspeed President Trump!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#4 Aug 16, 2017
Just another marxist sleazebag with a sicko imagination. The vast majority of The United States Military Loves and Respects President Donald J. Trump. After putting up with 8 years of the self-serving lord marshal b. h. obama and the pantsuit hilliary clintoon morale for The United States Military is at an all time high.

TRUMP/PENCE 2020
Retribution

Bladensburg, MD

#5 Aug 16, 2017
Fake News intended to rattle idiots and poorly educated dolts.
Retribution

Bladensburg, MD

#6 Aug 16, 2017
YouDidntBuildThat wrote:
This is really dumb stuff.

A liberal progressive America-hater's fantasy about a military coupe to oust President Trump - Pathetic.

First of all, the picture at the top of the article depicts German military - Is Angela Merkel involved? Dumb...

2ndly, the US Military is overwhelmingly in favor of President Trump - They voted for Trump over Hillary like 5 to 1.

Just dumb. How do these leftist so-called writers and journalists keep their jobs. I could do better than these clowns with half my brain tied behind my back.
Military in favor of the racist in the oval office? How ridiculous.

You are so gullible.

There is no further reason to pay attention to anything you post except for the entertainment value you offer.
Retribution

Bladensburg, MD

#7 Aug 16, 2017
JohnInLa wrote:
Just another marxist sleazebag with a sicko imagination. The vast majority of The United States Military Loves and Respects President Donald J. Trump. After putting up with 8 years of the self-serving lord marshal b. h. obama and the pantsuit hilliary clintoon morale for The United States Military is at an all time high.

TRUMP/PENCE 2020
You've not been on a military installation in 40 years, if ever. It's doubtful you know or socialize with anyone in the United States military.

Trump's not respected by the military he's a coward that squirmed out of service to Vietnam and denigrated McCain and the purple heart recipient.
DR X

Wyoming, MI

#8 Aug 16, 2017
This is funny. Here's how it would work. The military would invite these Marxist scum into a meeting at an undisclosed location with the pretense that they're down with the coup. A couple of vocal admissions (caught on video surveillance) from the leftist group and it's off to Guantanamo.
No coup for you Lenin.

LOL
YouDidntBuildTha t

Rohnert Park, CA

#9 Aug 17, 2017
Articles like these are a form of intent to commit treason and should be taken very seriously by the secret service as well as the us military and the FBI.

The progressive America-hating leftists in the media need to be investigated and in many cases, interrogated. Any charges that can be legally brought against them should be brought.

Since: Jan 16

Location hidden

#10 Aug 17, 2017
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise"
YouDidntBuildTha t

Rohnert Park, CA

#11 Aug 17, 2017
Tofflers_Mom wrote:
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise"
And right now, people are not allowed to criticize progressive globalists and racist and violent groups like BLM.

Equating the murder of cops and innocent Trump supporters by BLM supporters with the racial violence of white groups like the KKK is considered racist. You're only supposed to condemn the violence against blacks and Hispanics - Killing white people is OK apparently.
Wholly Silicon Wafer

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Aug 17, 2017
But the military-industrial-secrecy coup already took place when it helped to undermine democratic voting and to elect Ill Duce Trump.

The easy part will be ushering the decompensating one from the Oval Office now that they, imo, put him there. Doing this same maneuver with a mainstream candidate and then President like Hillary Clinton would have been far harder in a public relations sense. She might have been unpopular as President, but it would have been far harder to lodge Article 25 or other disqualifying claims against her.
spud

East Earl, PA

#13 Aug 17, 2017
Tofflers_Mom wrote:
That's heavy but very good. I guess that's why it's so great to live in a Democracy until PC came along and wrecked everything.
Wholly Silicon Wafer

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Aug 17, 2017
YouDidntBuildTha t wrote:
<quoted text>
Equating the murder of cops and innocent Trump supporters by BLM supporters with the racial violence of white groups like the KKK is considered racist. You're only supposed to condemn the violence against blacks and Hispanics - Killing white people is OK apparently.
You are a disturbed, fake victim, though. BLM faces plenty of criticisms. At the same time, unarmed, white motorists are not shot or choked to death by police with any frequency whatsoever.

Hey brain damaged pos: "On Friday, July 8 [2016], Obama said of the same event that the nation was 'horrified' after what he called 'a vicious, calculated and despicable attack on law enforcement' in Dallas. Obama then cut short his overseas trip to return a day earlier than scheduled." latimes dot com/nation/la-na-obama-dallas- shooting-20160708-snap-story.h tml &#8206;

(I don't think BLM did those shootings, but it was a person claiming to be a member of the movement.)
YouDidntBuildTha t

Rohnert Park, CA

#15 Aug 17, 2017
Wholly Silicon Wafer wrote:
But the military-industrial-secrecy coup already took place when it helped to undermine democratic voting and to elect Ill Duce Trump.
Is this where they military sprinkled magic dust on the people in order to brainwash them into voting for Trump?

The Democrats undermined themselves by nominating (illegally when they interfered with the elections process to railroad Bernie Sanders out) the single worst possible candidate for President in American history - Hillary has to be the single most incompetent and corrupt politician in American history - Perhaps in the entire history of the human race.

Hillary sunk herself.
Red Crosse

Wilmington, IL

#16 Aug 17, 2017
If these people want war they only have 6 states they can depend on. They are cowards, and can't shoot the side of a red barn. They will try to fight like ISIS, but they will lose. Bring it on, creepy little cowards. The military will fight with the President. I want these little worms back in the ground they came from, so lets get it over.
Erl

Thornhill, Canada

#17 Aug 17, 2017
Retribution wrote:
<quoted text>

Military in favor of the racist in the oval office? How ridiculous.

You are so gullible.

There is no further reason to pay attention to anything you post except for the entertainment value you offer.
I am trying hard to understand your concept of racist.

Hillary and her supporters, are grouping people into many identity groups, and are labeling them all kinds of bad names; and you Hillary-ties are expressing hate towards them, and complete rejection of them.

On the other hand, Trump does not group people but only into illegal, and legal: as he is trying to find the way to have them all legal, and therefore to establish the law and order in the country.

How then the Trump is racist, and Hillary and her supporters are not racist? Isnít racist, the one who undervalues some people, and overvalues some others, exactly the way you Hillary-ties do.
Ms Sassy

Paris, TN

#18 Aug 17, 2017
Retribution wrote:
<quoted text>

You've not been on a military installation in 40 years, if ever. It's doubtful you know or socialize with anyone in the United States military.

Trump's not respected by the military he's a coward that squirmed out of service to Vietnam and denigrated McCain and the purple heart recipient.
You're absolutely correct. This has , recently, been discussed, ALOT, on MSNBC, by the Major Newspapers' Reporters.
These are not rumors, and all agree that it is NOT a good option, but all, also, agree that it may be the ONLY Option the Nation has to STOP Trump.
Many, also, think, THAT is the reason that the 3 Generals have remained in Trump's Administration...to keep an eye on him...and to KNOW when he has gone too far, and HAS TO BE REMOVED.
THAT came VERY close to happening, in the last speech he gave, which was NOT what he was supposed to say, nor expected to say, to the People, anyway...the One where the General lowered his head, stared at the floor, and looked furious and determined!
Trump is out-of-control! His Staff and Cabinet, reportedly, have known this for awhile, privately. But, when Trump went public with it, in that last speech, the Leaders of the Military went on, "HIGH ALERT" about Donald Trump, his stability, and if he is mentally-capable and fit, to serve in the Presidency.With each passing day, the general Majority consensus inside, of his Staff and Cabinet Members, is that , HE IS NOT!

If ANY of you paid any attention, AT ALL, you couldn't help but to have noticed, that he was right on the edge of completely losing his sanity, after the VA. and Washington State violence of the White Supremacists Groups...and his reaction definitely got the attention Military Joint-Chiefs- of-Staff, and our Military Commanders, including the Generals in the White House!

I would bet money that the Military has a Plan, already drawn-up, to instantly REMOVE TRUMP from Office, on a moment's notice, just like they have a Plan for ALL POTENTIAL CRISIS Situations!
Retribution

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Aug 17, 2017
YouDidntBuildThat wrote:
Articles like these are a form of intent to commit treason and should be taken very seriously by the secret service as well as the us military and the FBI.

The progressive America-hating leftists in the media need to be investigated and in many cases, interrogated. Any charges that can be legally brought against them should be brought.
Give the definition of treason. What is an action that is treason.
Retribution

Philadelphia, PA

#20 Aug 17, 2017
Erl wrote:
<quoted text>

I am trying hard to understand your concept of racist.

Hillary and her supporters, are grouping people into many identity groups, and are labeling them all kinds of bad names; and you Hillary-ties are expressing hate towards them, and complete rejection of them.

On the other hand, Trump does not group people but only into illegal, and legal: as he is trying to find the way to have them all legal, and therefore to establish the law and order in the country.

How then the Trump is racist, and Hillary and her supporters are not racist? Isnít racist, the one who undervalues some people, and overvalues some others, exactly the way you Hillary-ties do.
You seem to have answered your owm inquiry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Offutt Air Force Base Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Some "Doomsday" Planes Damaged By June 16 Torna... (Sep '17) Sep '17 Ray 1
News Davis-Monthan passed over for new F-35, drone u... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Marsha Carol Wats... 1
News 2 arrested for teen sex trafficking operation i... (Sep '16) Nov '16 Stephany McDowell 4
News 'I'll sit in jail for as long as I need to if i... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Mariahyonce 1
News US doctor infected with Ebola in stable condition (Sep '14) Sep '14 Who 2
News Plattsmouth mourns loss of 132-year-old Waterma... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Moroni Nephite 2
News Plane on Patrick AFB tarmac not Air Force One (Apr '11) Dec '13 William Workman 4