Forest Whitaker Receives NAACP Chairm...

Forest Whitaker Receives NAACP Chairman's Award at 45th NAACP Image Awards Tonight

There are 1 comment on the BroadwayWorld.com story from Feb 22, 2014, titled Forest Whitaker Receives NAACP Chairman's Award at 45th NAACP Image Awards Tonight. In it, BroadwayWorld.com reports that:

Academy Award-winning actor, producer, director and 2014 Image Award nominee, Forest Whitaker is set to receive the NAACP Chairman's Award during the 45th NAACP Image Awards, broadcast live tonight, February 22 on TV One, the civil rights organization announced today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BroadwayWorld.com.

IfYouLikeUrSeatU CanKeepUr

Duarte, CA

#1 Feb 22, 2014
Good for you Forest.

Speaking of entertainment. Here are what I believe to be Howard Stern's 3 Biggest mistakes:

1) Getting into a fight with Les Moonves and getting kicked off the air -Too bad Charley Sheen made the same mistake which ended up ruining Two and A Half Men. I miss that show. Back to Howard...

2) Going to satellite radio -and not back to regular radio -Radio has never been the same since. Come back on regular radio Howard or at least make your podcasts free and available for eveyone damn it! Most people just aren't going to pay for satellite radio.

3) Trusting Obama and the current day Democrats -not like Republifvcks are any better

Howard Stern says he will never vote Democrat again -EVER!

So will Howard Stern appologize to Rush Limbaugh now Lol?

How bad did Democrats screw up by trusting Obama.

Somebody in congress needs to start impeachment procedings right away.

That person will be elected President not long after.

Anyone that goes along with anything Obama does by now is toast next election.

Obama to Democratic Congress/House members:

"If you like your congressional seat, you can keep your congressional seat under obamacare."

One everyday middle class person's opinion here:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Navy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raiderettes Visit Japan - Group 2 (Feb '06) Mon RaidersPharts 263
News Pearl Harbor comes to life in Ohio History Conn... Dec 7 fat tired old and... 1
News Navy helicopters come to solo yachtsman's rescu... Nov 18 Suezanne 1
News Argentina steps up search for missing submarine... Nov 18 Suezanne 2
News West Hollywood to honor veterans Nov 13 Christie Taylor 1
News First three-US carrier drills in a decade begin... Nov '17 anonymous 3
News UPDATE 1-U.S. Navy to deploy hospital ship Comf... Nov '17 supremeliberal 44
More from around the web