Illegal immigration: how 'humanitaria...

Illegal immigration: how 'humanitarian crisis' on border could hurt Obama

There are 3 comments on the Christian Science Monitor story from Jun 8, 2014, titled Illegal immigration: how 'humanitarian crisis' on border could hurt Obama. In it, Christian Science Monitor reports that:

Two weeks ago, the Obama administration was poised again to take executive action in an election year to ease deportations of undocumented immigrants.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Christian Science Monitor.

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Jun 8, 2014
It won't hurt Obama he'll be out of office in 2 years. It will damage the democratic party. Do democrats really think amnesty and open borders is going to endear voters to them?

Do they realize that Americans are watching? If they want to remain in office or want to run for office they better change their tune and slow down Obama. I think it's already too late.

If i were a betting man, and i am, i'am betting the republicans keep the House and take the Senate killing any hope of passing any amnesty and killing off the Amnesty bill the Senate passed last year.

President Obama's lame duck year starts a year early with the GOP holding both Houses of congress.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Jun 8, 2014
Exactly, spy
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Jun 10, 2014
If that solves the immigration problem once an for all then every one would agree with you,wildy-spy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Navy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raiderettes Visit Japan - Group 2 (Feb '06) Dec 11 RaidersPharts 263
News Pearl Harbor comes to life in Ohio History Conn... Dec 7 fat tired old and... 1
News Navy helicopters come to solo yachtsman's rescu... Nov 18 Suezanne 1
News Argentina steps up search for missing submarine... Nov 18 Suezanne 2
News West Hollywood to honor veterans Nov '17 Christie Taylor 1
News First three-US carrier drills in a decade begin... Nov '17 anonymous 3
News UPDATE 1-U.S. Navy to deploy hospital ship Comf... Nov '17 supremeliberal 44
More from around the web