Michael Jackson's final residence rep...

Michael Jackson's final residence replete with medieval chapel selling for $19.5m

There are 2 comments on the Daily Mail story from Aug 4, 2014, titled Michael Jackson's final residence replete with medieval chapel selling for $19.5m. In it, Daily Mail reports that:

Heroic Navy diver drowned after refusing to leave his fellow sailor to die alone underwater during a botched training exercise Patient at top Manhattan hospital Mount Sinai is being tested for Ebola after being admitted with high fever on return from West Africa 'What's shocking is how Ebola patients look before they die': British doctor working in ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

Octopus

Albany, NY

#1 Aug 4, 2014
Wacko was definitely into rentals like this home in Las Vegas. I would bet the clown shit all over the place in every room. leaving an odor that still lingers in the air. An ugly portrait of the dead grasshopper hangs over the fireplace. However, it is is quite odd that the property does not feature a pool. My guess is the butchered clown was too drugged up to leave his soiled bedroom most of the time. Michael Jackson must have smelt like stale urine and watery diarrhea as he coughed up the bile in his empty stomach during his last years. I am so glad that the honorable Dr Conrad Murray decided to come into his life to speed up his impending death.
Hugh Janus

UK

#2 Aug 5, 2014
it isn't his final residence, he died in LA! he was also reported for ogling kids at a school, whether near this pervert's palace or another rented place. His floons think the financial genius owned all his houses. The deadbeat never could pay a mortgage!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Navy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jim Webb joins 2016 presidential race 16 hr Novus Ordo Seclorum 7
News Military recruits still not using American-made... 19 hr goonsquad 4
News Abe visits Arlington Cemetery, Holocaust Museum... Jun 30 Ainu 7
News Leaders "frankly delusional" over war in Iraq, ... Jun 27 Brian Stephens 1
News Marines bring back Raiders name for elite units... Jun 24 Sterkfontein Swar... 16
News Lunar mission to test China's space program (Oct '14) Jun 19 DEAL WITH IT 19
News North Korea displays captured U.S. ship on whic... (Aug '13) Jun 18 Kellis 2
More from around the web