Michael Jackson's final residence rep...

Michael Jackson's final residence replete with medieval chapel selling for $19.5m

There are 2 comments on the Daily Mail story from Aug 4, 2014, titled Michael Jackson's final residence replete with medieval chapel selling for $19.5m. In it, Daily Mail reports that:

Heroic Navy diver drowned after refusing to leave his fellow sailor to die alone underwater during a botched training exercise Patient at top Manhattan hospital Mount Sinai is being tested for Ebola after being admitted with high fever on return from West Africa 'What's shocking is how Ebola patients look before they die': British doctor working in ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#1 Aug 4, 2014
Wacko was definitely into rentals like this home in Las Vegas. I would bet the clown shit all over the place in every room. leaving an odor that still lingers in the air. An ugly portrait of the dead grasshopper hangs over the fireplace. However, it is is quite odd that the property does not feature a pool. My guess is the butchered clown was too drugged up to leave his soiled bedroom most of the time. Michael Jackson must have smelt like stale urine and watery diarrhea as he coughed up the bile in his empty stomach during his last years. I am so glad that the honorable Dr Conrad Murray decided to come into his life to speed up his impending death.
Hugh Janus

London, UK

#2 Aug 5, 2014
it isn't his final residence, he died in LA! he was also reported for ogling kids at a school, whether near this pervert's palace or another rented place. His floons think the financial genius owned all his houses. The deadbeat never could pay a mortgage!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Navy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News China Won't Run From a Fight With Trump 3 hr Buddy Baker 103
News Russia deploys missile in apparent treaty viola... 5 hr grobbs 3
News China warns US against fresh naval patrols in S... Feb 16 James 1
News Has a Russian Spy Ship Been Spotted Near the Ea... Feb 15 PICKING UP FLYNN 1
News Raiderettes Visit Japan - Group 2 (Feb '06) Feb 15 HugePharts 202
News Spicer says McCain owes apology to dead Navy SE... Feb 15 Sarah 2nd Grade 93
News Obama, Japan's PM making historic visit to Pear... Feb 13 Coultergeist 44
More from around the web