US warships in & headed to Russia's B...

US warships in & headed to Russia's Black Sea Naval HQ's in Sevastopel

There are 5 comments on the Daily Kos story from Mar 8, 2014, titled US warships in & headed to Russia's Black Sea Naval HQ's in Sevastopel. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

Did you know that the headquarters of Russia's warm water fleet in the Black Sea is located at Sevastopel in the Ukraine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

DER FUHRER PUTIN

Surrey, Canada

#2 Mar 8, 2014
Der Fuhrer Putin INVADED ANOTHER COUNTRY and stupidly accuses a country halfway around the world with causing this crisis?

Is Der Fuhrer Putin DRUNK, or just STUPID?
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#3 Mar 8, 2014
DER FUHRER PUTIN wrote:
Der Fuhrer Putin INVADED ANOTHER COUNTRY and stupidly accuses a country halfway around the world with causing this crisis?
Is Der Fuhrer Putin DRUNK, or just STUPID?
Well it must be the first military invasion in History where no one was killed,the only people killed were in the Nazi Coup in Kiev.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#4 Mar 8, 2014
Tom Soer wrote:
This is American provocation. After AMERICAN Wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, now there Leaders they want more.War-loving Americans
My dear uninformed moron, US didn't annex any territories from these countries. When are you 'people' going to wake up and smell the coffee? By the way if Vladimir Hitler wants to 'protect' Russian speaking Ukrainians how come he's arming dictator Assad to kill his people. Don't Syrian people deserve the same protection Vladimir Hitler 'wants' for those in Crimea?
just stop

Laurinburg, NC

#6 Mar 8, 2014
just a guy i knew wrote:
<quoted text>My dear uninformed moron, US didn't annex any territories from these countries. When are you 'people' going to wake up and smell the coffee? By the way if Vladimir Hitler wants to 'protect' Russian speaking Ukrainians how come he's arming dictator Assad to kill his people. Don't Syrian people deserve the same protection Vladimir Hitler 'wants' for those in Crimea?
oh cut the shit man. everyone knows this is just another pissing match between the west and russia. do you honestly believe anyone with even a basic idea of geopolitics thinks america and the others are there "to protect democracy" or any crap like that? you are just trying to watch after your influence. i bet my life if these guys pulled this in any western country you whould be sending them as much guns and money as you could and you sure as hell whould not call them protesters.
RZG

UK

#9 Mar 9, 2014
Lithuanian wrote:
<quoted text>Why there are American Soldiers in almost every country in the world?Why does America support Ukrainian Neo-Nazis who calling for death of Jews and Russians ?
Noam Chomsky called American foreign policy the Worst in the World !
So, jew is it OK to be pretending to be Lithuanian in order to blame somebody else for your flame?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Navy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News First of new fleet of warships to be called HMS... Fri anonymous 1
News Sneak peek at US Navy's new $13B aircraft carrier Jul 20 CodeTalker 8
News Police fatally shoot Navy sailor after she shot... Jul 19 LAVON AFFAIR 1
News U.S. Navy punishes sailor who hid on ship for a... Jul 19 bubba navy 1
News Suspect in Israeli submarine probe may become s... Jul 19 Zionism is racism 1
News Raiderettes Visit Japan - Group 2 (Feb '06) Jul 19 Find Phartse 239
News AG Holder worries about revenge for bin Laden (May '11) Jul 13 UAW 211
More from around the web