Panetta hopes to re-establish U.S. mi...

Panetta hopes to re-establish U.S. military presence in Vietnam

There are 32 comments on the HeraldNet story from Jun 3, 2012, titled Panetta hopes to re-establish U.S. military presence in Vietnam. In it, HeraldNet reports that:

But the Pentagon is plotting a return. On Sunday, Defense Secretary Leon E. Panetta flew in to Cam Ranh Bay, the first Pentagon chief to come to this deep-water port 200 miles northeast of Ho Chi Minh City since the war.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at HeraldNet.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Full Moon for the Hares

UK

#21 Jun 5, 2012
OPPOSITION PARTY wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that they have a word in English "whistle blowers"?

If you went to school like LE BA HUNG,,
the COMMANDER OF THE AMERICAN DESTROYER,,

THEN YOU WILL GAIN FURTHER KNOWLEDGE OF VIETNAM SITUATION,,
bac ky doin cart wheelin

Chicago, IL

#22 Jun 5, 2012
usa is settin up meatMARKET for spongeBOB
Full moon for the Hare

UK

#23 Jun 5, 2012
back there now,,to reserve your place,,OTHER WISE

them young bk,,will take over your place,,.

reusing your shoes shine skill,tell me now,,

who is a winner.?

win or loose it doesn't matter,,
money,,money,,monies

no job,,no love,,no life,,no monies,,no power,,.

this time you will be a ring leader Bob,
SpongeBob

Kingston, Canada

#24 Jun 5, 2012
Full moon for the Hare wrote:
back there now,,to reserve your place,,OTHER WISE
them young bk,,will take over your place,,.
reusing your shoes shine skill,tell me now,,
who is a winner.?
win or loose it doesn't matter,,
money,,money,,monies
no job,,no love,,no life,,no monies,,no power,,.
this time you will be a ring leader Bob,
Your nick should be.." Full moon for the hairy" and more suitable instead of.... hare. Because your hairy Mama used to get heat during full moon days of the year. If you do not believe me, just ask Chicago, his Mum was your Mama's best friend anyway. They used to sneak in CamRanh Bay in the old days of VN war. Aahahhahahaaa!
tudo

United States

#25 Jun 5, 2012
McWudanOxNose wrote:
When will Panetta visit the VNCH ?
Dump question.
Here's why: We've lived here since 75 and we're doing really well so we don't need his visit. Only VNCS Nguy Hanoi needs his visit to suck his dong for dongs. His powerful dong equals 23,000 Vietnamese dongs for VCP to suck tirelessly. And you, bunch of McDit, Mc Dai, Mc Ia, you should go home to prepare Cam Ranh Bay for the next round of ?? whatever before too late.
Drgunzet

Meridian, ID

#26 Jun 5, 2012
tudo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dump question.
Here's why: We've lived here since 75 and we're doing really well so we don't need his visit. Only VNCS Nguy Hanoi needs his visit to suck his dong for dongs. His powerful dong equals 23,000 Vietnamese dongs for VCP to suck tirelessly. And you, bunch of McDit, Mc Dai, Mc Ia, you should go home to prepare Cam Ranh Bay for the next round of ?? whatever before too late.
A dump question will receive a dump answer. LoL, the VNCH/NGUY people are so dumb.

Ok, you all know that the VNCH/NGUY people are short, with wimpy chests and small skulls. They are weak, pathetic, coward and stupid. They are to do jobs that the Whites do not want to do, such as: Cutting grasses, cleaning toilets, washing dishes.

Just observe how dumb the VNCH/NGUY people here on this forum, then go to some Whites' forums to compare. You will see the obvious differences.
Vinamese

Las Vegas, NV

#28 Jun 5, 2012
OPPOSITION PARTY wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the Aussie can do much better...they will go all the way to get contract, even sleep with the enemy.
The AUssie has set a new standard of doing business...Double standard, this is your country new standard. At the same time, the Kankaroo jump around the world teaching human rights and ethics.
THe AUSSIE and the backy fascist Hanoi can sleep together all the time, since both of you have something in common: WORKING UNDER TABLE.
Stupid NGUY VNCH sore loser. Typical NGUY perverted sense of freedom and democracy: NGUY style of democracy is if I don't agree with you then you must be a commie. NGUY are eternal loser.
BTW why don't you answer Drgunzet questions about Thai pirates boinking your relatives?
bac ky di xinnan

Chicago, IL

#29 Jun 5, 2012
hey bac ky how do you feel 2 be triple aaa begggggarrrrr in this world beggggginnnn russia china now usa...whahahahhahahahah bac ky beggggin like a D.0.G.
full Moon for the Hares

UK

#30 Jun 6, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>Your nick should be.." Full moon for the hairy" and more suitable instead of.... hare. Because your hairy Mama used to get heat during full moon days of the year. If you do not believe me, just ask Chicago, his Mum was your Mama's best friend anyway. They used to sneak in CamRanh Bay in the old days of VN war. Aahahhahahaaa!

you go back there,,
i will supporting you to open an office,,

so put your mom to be at a reception,,this is what she need to say,,,if she seen any of them passing by,,

hello,,hello,,Ame ri ka,

come in and jig,jig,jig,my sister,,she got good OYSTER,,JUICE
OYSTER,, STINK like hochiminh dead body.,,

hi,hi,hi,

Since: Oct 11

Toronto, Canada

#31 Jun 6, 2012
Vinamese wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid NGUY VNCH sore loser. Typical NGUY perverted sense of freedom and democracy: NGUY style of democracy is if I don't agree with you then you must be a commie. NGUY are eternal loser.
BTW why don't you answer Drgunzet questions about Thai pirates boinking your relatives?
That question is irrelevant....Unlike backy fascist officers who were trained to talk "garbage", we only answer the questions have to do with the subject, topic or issues. Showing your stupidity is not a good way to brag about of your deep rooted stupidity.
forget me not

UK

#32 Jun 6, 2012
Vinamese wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid NGUY VNCH sore loser. Typical NGUY perverted sense of freedom and democracy: NGUY style of democracy is if I don't agree with you then you must be a commie. NGUY are eternal loser.
there wasn't any thai pirats at all,,. that is hanoi solders
like sponge bob did it,,
Former 101st

Coronado Ntl Forest, AZ

#33 Jun 8, 2012
da bac ky dont like fact wrote:
<quoted text>AND where is your facts bac ky commie north vietnamese?
I made my comment because you lack the basic understanding of the English language. Try to write something that makes sense.

DRIVEL
intransitive verb
1: to let saliva dribble from the mouth : slaver
2: to talk stupidly and carelessly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Navy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anthony Huss joins GOP race for sheriff Tue MeJustMe 1
News USS Constitution to set sail to commemorate ann... Oct 13 anonymous 1
News Group seeks to name Navy ship for Iwo Jima phot... Oct 9 anonymous 1
News Raiderettes Visit Japan - Group 2 (Feb '06) Oct 8 RaidersPhartzz 257
News UPDATE 1-U.S. Navy to deploy hospital ship Comf... Oct 2 Marcavage s Emission 42
News Feds rush aid to Puerto Rico amid growing pleas... Sep 29 Sad for Scott 17
News Hurricane Maria leaves at least 15 dead on Domi... Sep 21 Birdzilla 1
More from around the web