Rumsfeld meets China's highest-rankin...

Rumsfeld meets China's highest-ranking military officer to disc...

There are 14 comments on the North County Times story from Jul 18, 2006, titled Rumsfeld meets China's highest-ranking military officer to disc.... In it, North County Times reports that:

Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld talked of military-to-military contacts with China Tuesday in a meeting with that nation's most senior officer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North County Times.

cracker springfield

AOL

#1 Jul 18, 2006
him going over is bad all he will do is pissoff China
Vote for Kinky

United States

#2 Jul 18, 2006
cracker springfield wrote:
Maybe VP is taking him hunting.
Easymoney

United States

#3 Jul 18, 2006
Rummy will convince him we're winning in Iraq.
Cliff

Oakland, CA

#4 Jul 19, 2006
He has used up his quota of countries to screw up. Put him in a back room and give him some video war games to play so he can't wreck any more lives.
richard

Jacksonville, FL

#5 Jul 19, 2006
cracker springfield wrote:
Being pissed off is better than be pissed on.....Donnie did not become a multi-millionaire by be stupid, he knows how to play the game and has served under several presidents. Let's give him some credit even if it's a little.
Cliff

Oakland, CA

#6 Jul 19, 2006
richard wrote:
<quoted text>
Being pissed off is better than be pissed on.....Donnie did not become a multi-millionaire by be stupid, he knows how to play the game and has served under several presidents. Let's give him some credit even if it's a little.
Thinking he was smarter than our best military minds used up what little credit he had with me. Have you researched some of the inside deals that the companies he was with made? I know he claims no knowledge of these "deals" but where did the influence to swing them come from?
Wild Weird Willie

Columbia, SC

#7 Jul 19, 2006
richard wrote:
<quoted text>
Steve Carlton was a great baseball pitcher for the first 75% of his career.

The last 25%, however, he didn't have it.
richard

Jacksonville, FL

#8 Jul 20, 2006
Wild Weird Willie wrote:
<quoted text>
Steve Carlton was a great baseball pitcher for the first 75% of his career.
The last 25%, however, he didn't have it.
OJ Simpson was known as one of the great football hero's but' I would not place Rummie in that catagory either. Name me one person living or dead that aquired fast sums of money without some under the table dealings, hell, Bill Clinton did it on the table and he has made more money out of office that before he became president.
I guess you and I are upset since we don't even have a table!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9 May 20, 2014
Easymoney wrote:
Rummy will convince him we're winning in Iraq.
Im laughing my butt off!
Lada Zhiguli

Belgrade, Serbia

#10 May 20, 2014
Donald Rumsfeld, the scum-bag of bones who introduced Aspartame into food chain and thanks to him now we have the thing called "The American Parasite" or more known in medical terms as Candida.

I was blessed to become "An American" by suffering from it :)
Lada Zhiguli

Belgrade, Serbia

#11 May 20, 2014
To find out more about it just google aspartame donald rumsfeld

and to know more about candida and its symptoms watch the video on YT "the american parasite" or simply google candida
Swedenforever

Washington, DC

#12 Aug 19, 2015
Cliff wrote:
He has used up his quota of countries to screw up. Put him in a back room and give him some video war games to play so he can't wreck any more lives.
Lol

Northbound

Since: Sep 14

Location hidden

#13 Aug 19, 2015
Aspartame breaks down in the body to small amounts of Methanol.
Jumping Jack Flash

Washington, DC

#15 Mar 10, 2016
Wiley Fox in China?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Navy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raiderettes Visit Japan - Group 2 (Feb '06) Sun FindPhartse 246
News The Latest: Trump meets with first responders i... Sep 6 The farts 33
News U.S. service members, gay rights groups ask jud... Sep 2 Trump is a joke 18
News US shoots down medium-range ballistic missile i... Aug 31 anonymous 5
News Navy vet takes charge of JROTC program Aug 30 Charles Rivera 1
News Submarine designs including fish-shaped torpedo... Aug 28 Mona 2
News Navy IDs dead, missing sailors from the USS Joh... Aug 25 Baptist ism by Proxy 1
More from around the web