Source: U.S. talks with Israel on spy release

Mar 31, 2014 Full story: Navy Times

The United States is talking with Israel about the possibility of releasing convicted spy Jonathan Pollard early from his life sentence as an incentive in the troubled Mideast peace negotiations, a person familiar with the situation said Monday.

Full Story
American Israeli Cabal

Port Byron, IL

#1 Mar 31, 2014
Incentive my Ass! I say shot the bastard Pollard and any American who votes for his release....... then dictate peace to those Zionist traitors by imposing Sanctions till they say No Mas Uncle Sam !!
Eleanor

Mundelein, IL

#2 Apr 1, 2014
Why is this man still alive?

He was a traitor to his own country and should have been put before a firing squad for his treason !!!
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#3 Apr 1, 2014
Eleanor wrote:
Why is this man still alive?
He was a traitor to his own country and should have been put before a firing squad for his treason !!!
I ask the same question about he great fake one in the White House.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#4 Apr 1, 2014
American Israeli Cabal wrote:
Incentive my Ass! I say shot the bastard Pollard and any American who votes for his release....... then dictate peace to those Zionist traitors by imposing Sanctions till they say No Mas Uncle Sam !!
You nazi bastard, you should be hung by your tiny balls. You want something you got to pay for it.
Eleanor

Mundelein, IL

#5 Apr 2, 2014
American Israeli Cabal wrote:
Sanctions seem to be a skill the USA uses to influence countries to help them see our disatisfaction with the lack of favorable results:

Iraq, Iran, Russia, Libya, Somalia, North Korea, Ukraine, Yemen, Sudan, etc.

http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanct...

Over sixty years of unrest in the Middle East and still no peace. Your idea is worth considering. US sanctions on Israel might be beneficial in excelerating the peace process.

Unfortunately, our Congress is financially influenced by Pro-Israel groups and would do NOTHING to risk the flow of money to their campaign accounts.

Pro-Israel contributions: http://maplight.org/us-congress/interest/J510...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Navy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pentagon: Claim that U.S. Navy shot down MH370 ... Dec 23 _malon_goblok 1
Flight MH370 was 'shot down by the US military ... Dec 22 _malon_goblok 1
Vietnam, WWII veterans inducted into Alabama Mi... Dec 20 Will Dockery 1
Guantanamo not a part of the U.S.-Cuban bargain Dec 18 Doc Caliban 2
High Quality Oral Surgery from Orange City Surg... (Jan '14) Dec 17 Celine 2
Georgia hospital losing $2 million a year in mi... Dec 17 northernboy62 1
Obama says U.S. 'hammering' ISIS in speech to t... Dec 16 lolol 6
More from around the web