Have you seen these 5 panhandlers? Wh...

Have you seen these 5 panhandlers? What they do in Grand Rapids might become illegal

There are 1 comment on the MLive.com story from May 30, 2014, titled Have you seen these 5 panhandlers? What they do in Grand Rapids might become illegal. In it, MLive.com reports that:

Drive around the city and you're bound to see a panhandler flying a sign and asking for money.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.

Morgan

Bellevue, MI

#1 May 31, 2014
I see a lot of improvement in WOOD TV. The road crew still has problems with their equipment and the field reporters often miss their cues, but they are getting better. There is less dead air time. The spastic twins, Carlson and Jarrett, are holding tablets to control their windmill arms. Terri has dumped the trashy blonde locks but her too-long hair makes her look like a raggedy, aging Barbie. This morning, she wore a peek-a-boo black sweater with white underwear. Terri has been in broadcasting long enough to know what lights do. She should look thru her drawers and see if she can come up with a black bra.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Navy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Highway mile to honor fallen Navy SEAL Jul 28 Valerie Hanson 1
News US sailor charged with taking pictures of class... Jul 26 Sadie saucier 1
News General Motors Helps Honor Five U.S. Service Me... Jul 23 John Jeffery 1
News D.C. Man Sentenced to 1 Year In Prison For Anti... Jul 21 Fa-Foxy 2
News El Paso artist, 'Archie' cartoonist Tom Moore dies Jul 21 butters_ 2
News Europe's Last Divided Capital Remembers Anniver... Jul 20 Net Logg 1
News Raiderettes Visit Japan - Group 2 (Feb '06) Jul 20 Fart news 13
More from around the web