Ex-NFL player's NY home trashed by pa...

Ex-NFL player's NY home trashed by partying teens

There are 2 comments on the KMPH-TV Fresno story from Sep 18, 2013, titled Ex-NFL player's NY home trashed by partying teens. In it, KMPH-TV Fresno reports that:

The White House says President Barack Obama will attend a memorial service on Sunday for the victims of the mass shooting at the Washington Navy Yard.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMPH-TV Fresno.

sheepleloveroyal ty

Pottstown, PA

#1 Sep 20, 2013
It's one thing to underage drink but to commit other criminal activity to "party" is outrageous. These underage piles of scrotum scratch trespassed, broke and entered, vandalized, drank underage all CRIMES, criminal offenses committed by CRIMINALS.

Then I read where only one parent out of about 200 volunteered to help clean up his house. And want to sue because he is using/posting information already on the internet. Scrotum scratch delinquents posted and boasted online with tweets.

Who are the bigger failures and/or defective product, the delinquent teens or the parents?
sheepleloveroyal ty

Pottstown, PA

#2 Sep 26, 2013
Holloway now wants charges press against ALL involved. There have been six arrests already.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6-arrests-...

I hope they arrest the parents for something. If just one contributed to the party arrest them for contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

Good for Mr Holloway. Only a couple of kids took him up on his offer to help him clean in lieu of criminal charges.

Let the parents sue and I hope he counter sues. If the parents don't want junior's name in public why are they suing. A lawsuit or court proceedings go on the PUBLIC record.

The 300 all need a scared straight program minimum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Navy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump: Iranian boats that make improper a gestu... Tue WasteWater 143
News Japan to boost S.China Sea role with training p... Sep 19 Russian Ainu 5
News Raiderettes Visit Japan - Group 2 (Feb '06) Sep 18 massagechair 78
News Why the Air Force Wants to See Pilots' Sweat Sep 16 Stephany McDowell 3
News Navy secretary defends his unusual picks for sh... Sep 16 Mite Be 15
News Russia Has Amassed Troops to Surround the U.S. ... Sep 16 RUSSIA IS NOTHING 2
News Navy secretary defends his unusual picks for sh... Sep 15 Wondering 4
More from around the web